CILANTRO-YOGURT SAUCE RECIPE | EPICURIOUS
Provided by: Alison Roman
Total time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Yield: Makes 6 Servings
|1/2 small onion, finely chopped|
|2 cups chopped fresh cilantro|
|1 1/2 cups whole-milk yogurt (not Greek)|
|2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint|
|1/4 teaspoon ground coriander|
|2 tablespoons (or more) fresh lemon juice|
|Kosher salt, freshly ground pepper|
- Combine onion, cilantro, yogurt, mint, coriander, and 2 tablespoons lemon juice in a medium bowl. Season sauce with salt, pepper, and more lemon juice, if desired.
- DO AHEAD: Sauce can be made 1 day ahead. Cover and chill.
COD FILLETS WITH CILANTRO YOGURT SAUCE RECIPE – NYT COOKING
Provided by: Martha Rose Shulman
Total time: 40 minutes
Yield: 4 servings (you’ll have sauce left over)
|2 cups cilantro leaves (some stems are O.K. – you don’t have to pick off each leaf the way you do with parsley)|
|1/2 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves|
|2 garlic cloves|
|Salt and freshly ground pepper|
|2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice|
|2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil|
|1 cup plain Greek yogurt (low-fat or whole)|
|1 1/2 pounds Alaskan cod fillets|
|Lemon wedges for garnish|
- To make the sauce, coarsely chop the cilantro and the parsley leaves. In a mortar and pestle, mash the garlic with a pinch of salt. Place the cilantro and parsley in a food processor fitted with the steel blade and process until finely chopped. Add the garlic, lemon juice, olive oil, about 1/2 teaspoon salt (or to taste), and the yogurt and process until the mixture is smooth and green. Transfer to a bowl.
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees. Line a sheet pan with foil and oil the foil. Season the fish fillets with salt and pepper and lay on the foil. Place a pan of just boiled water on the floor of your oven and place the baking sheet with the fish in the oven on the middle rack. Bake 10 to 20 minutes, depending on the thickness of the fillets, until the fish is opaque on the surface and you can pull it apart with a fork.
- Remove the fish from the oven, transfer to plates or a platter, and spoon on the sauce. Garnish with lemon wedges and serve.
@context http//schema.org, Calories 272, UnsaturatedFatContent 6 grams, CarbohydrateContent 5 grams, FatContent 12 grams, FiberContent 1 gram, ProteinContent 36 grams, SaturatedFatContent 4 grams, SodiumContent 636 milligrams, SugarContent 3 grams
JALAPEÑO-CILANTRO YOGURT SAUCE RECIPE | BON APPÉTIT
Provided by: Cerulean Restaurant, Indianapolis, IN
Yield: Makes about 1 cup
|1 jalapeño, seeds removed, chopped|
|1 cup plain whole-milk Greek yogurt|
|½ cup cilantro leaves with tender stems|
|2 tablespoons mint leaves|
|1 tablespoon (or more) fresh lime juice|
|¼ teaspoon ground cumin|
- Purée jalapeño, yogurt, cilantro, mint, lime juice, cumin, and a generous pinch of salt in a blender until very smooth. Taste and season with salt and more lime juice, if desired.
CILANTRO YOGURT SAUCE – A SAUCE TO FOR EVERY MEAL » OUR SAVORY LIFE
Provided by: Bri McKoy
|7 oz Greek yogurt|
|1/4 cup fresh cilantro, finely chopped|
|1 garlic clove, minced|
|Juice from 1 lime|
|1/2 teaspoon salt|
|3 TBS cold, filtered water|
- Add all ingredients to a bowl. Mix to combine.