OUTBACK STEAKHOUSE BLACK BREAD | THE WHOLE FOOD PLANT BASED …
I have fond memories of the cute little loaves Outback Steakhouse serves as an appetizer so I decided to create a plant based version of it that is gluten free, oil free and refined sugar free that is so incredibly… boudin blanc aux pommes au four recettes.
Provided by: Jill Dalton
Total time: 45 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 45 minutes
|1 cup (120g) buckwheat groats, ground into a flour (or buckwheat flour) 1/4 cup (25g) cocoa powder 1 teaspoons baking powder 1 teaspoon baking soda 2 tablespoons flax meal 1/2 cup (112g) pitted dates 1 teaspoon blackstrap molasses 2 cups (480g) unsweetened soy milk (or plant based milk of your choice)|
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Add dry ingredients to a bowl and mix well.
- Add the dates, molasses and soy milk to a blender and blend until dates are completely pulverized.
- Stir into the dry mixture.
- Pour into a silicone or parchment lined bread pan and smooth the top.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Keep in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.
- By the Whole Food Plant Based Cooking Show on YouTubeplantbasedcookingshow.com
Calories 200, FatContent 20 grams