COPYCAT SUBWAY BMT SANDWICH RECIPE – RECIPES.NET
Total time: 20 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 0
|20 slices divided pepperoni|
|10 slices divided salami|
|6 slices divided ham|
|6 slices divided provolone cheese|
|1 cups or salad lettuce of your choice, preferably Romaine or Iceberg, shredded & divided Romaine lettuce|
|1 cups thinly sliced & divided red onions|
|1 cup chopped & divided pickled Jalapeno peppers|
|10 oz sliced tomatoes|
|½ tbsp black pepper|
|⅓ tbsp mayonnaise|
|⅓ cup of your choice sandwich spread|
|2 pcs or ciabatta or baguette hoagie roll|
|to serve potato chips|
- Combine black pepper and mayonnaise. Set aside.
- Take the bread and slice it ¾’s lengthwise.
- Spread the mayonnaise mixture on the bottom slice of the bread, and the top slice with the sandwich spread.
- On one bread, Layer half of the following ingredients in this order: shredded lettuce leaves, meat slices, onions, Jalapenos, and tomatoes in between the bread slices.
- Secure it with a toothpick to hold it all together, if necessary, and voila! A scrumptious subway BMT sandwich you would surely love.
- Repeat with the remaining bread. Serve with potato chips.
Calories 640.00kcal, CarbohydrateContent 18.00g, CholesterolContent 121.00mg, FatContent 44.00g, FiberContent 4.00g, ProteinContent 43.00g, SaturatedFatContent 19.00g, ServingSize 4.00 , SodiumContent 2,851.00mg, SugarContent 8.00g