WHIPPED COFFEE RECIPE BY TASTY
|2 tablespoons hot water|
|2 tablespoons sugar|
|2 tablespoons instant coffee powder|
|milk, to serve|
|ice, to serve|
- Add the hot water, sugar, and instant coffee to a bowl.
- Either hand whisk or use an electric mixer until the mixture is fluffy and light.
- To serve, spoon a dollop over a cup of milk with ice in it and stir.
Calories 69 calories, CarbohydrateContent 18 grams, FatContent 0 grams, FiberContent 0 grams, ProteinContent 0 grams, SugarContent 18 grams
VANILLA SWEET CREAM COLD FOAM RECIPE | STARBUCKS® COFFEE AT HOME
Provided by: STARBUCKS.COM
Total time: 2 minutes
Prep time: 2 minutes
Yield: 1 serving
|8 oz Starbucks® Breakfast Blend|
|0.25 cup 2% milk |
|1 Tbsp powdered sugar|
|0.25 tsp vanilla extract|
- Brew Starbucks® Breakfast Blend at double strength and pour over ice.
- Combine milk, powdered sugar and vanilla extract in separate pourable container.
- Froth milk mixture using your preferred cold method. You can use a handheld milk frother or froth your milk by hand. For more information on how to froth your milk, see our frothing guide here.
- Top iced coffee with cold foam.
LA CREMINA DEL CAFFE PARTENOPEO (NEAPOLITAN COFFEE CREAM …
Provided by: Buckwheat Queen
Categories: Italian Recipes
Total time: 10 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Yield: 8 servings
|4 tablespoons granulated sugar|
|½ teaspoon hot brewed espresso|
- Whisk sugar and hot espresso together in a small bowl. Whip coffee and sugar vigorously and continuously until a cream forms with a pale, caramel color, 5 to 6 minutes.
Calories 24.2 calories, CarbohydrateContent 6.2 g, SugarContent 6.2 g