SAUSAGE CON QUESO DIP RECIPE – FOOD.COM
Total time: 45 minutes
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
Yield: 30 serving(s)
|1 lb lean ground beef|
|1 lb hot Italian sausage|
|1 large onion|
|1 (10 ounce) can mushroom soup|
|1 (19 ounce) can diced tomatoes with seasonings (regular diced would work)|
|2 lbs Velveeta cheese|
|5 jalapeno peppers (chopped small)|
|2 cups hot salsa|
|tortilla chips (for dipping)|
- Brown ground beef, sausage meat and onion.
- Drain fat.
- Add the rest of the ingredients (except the tortilla chips).
- Simmer until the cheese melts.
- Serve warm with tortilla chips.
Calories 180.2, FatContent 12.4, SaturatedFatContent 6.4, CholesterolContent 42.4, SodiumContent 782.5, CarbohydrateContent 5.7, FiberContent 0.5, SugarContent 3.4, ProteinContent 11.2
CHILE CON QUESO RECIPE | HOW TO MAKE QUESO RECIPE | REE …
Provided by: Ree Drummond Bio & Top Recipes
Total time: 40 minutes
Cook time: 40 minutes
Yield: 15 servings
|One 1-pound package refrigerated hot breakfast sausage|
|1 onion, diced|
|One 2-pound block processed cheese, such as Velveeta|
|One 10-ounce can diced tomatoes and green chiles|
|2 cans chopped green chiles|
|1 jalapeno, diced|
|Chips, for serving|
- Brown the sausage and onion in a large nonstick skillet, breaking the sausage up as you go. Once browned, drain off some of the fat.
- Chop the cheese block into cubes and add along with the diced tomatoes and green chiles and chopped green chiles, juice and all.
- Cook over a low heat until it all starts coming together. Then stir in the diced jalapeno. Serve with chips.