DEATH BY CHOCOLATE TRIFLE RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
|1 (19.8 ounce) package brownie mix|
|2 (3.9 ounce) packages instant chocolate pudding mix|
|1 (16 ounce) package frozen whipped topping, thawed|
|3 (1.4 ounce) bars chocolate covered English toffee|
- Prepare brownies according to package directions. Let cool.
- Mix pudding according to package directions.
- In a glass punch bowl, layer in the following order: 1/2 of the brownie, crumbled; 1/2 of the pudding; 1 toffee bar, crushed; 1/2 of the whipped topping.
- Repeat layers in the same order. Save the last toffee bar to crumble and sprinkle on top before serving.
- Refrigerate. Best if made the day before you serve it.
Calories 330.1 calories, CarbohydrateContent 49.5 g, CholesterolContent 3.9 mg, FatContent 14.9 g, FiberContent 1.7 g, ProteinContent 2.3 g, SaturatedFatContent 8.5 g, SodiumContent 330.2 mg, SugarContent 20.1 g
CHOCOLATE TRIFLE RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Provided by: Wayne
Total time: 9 hours 25 minutes
Prep time: 30 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
|1 (18.25 ounce) package brownie mix|
|1 large egg|
|¾ cup water, divided|
|¼ cup vegetable oil|
|1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk|
|1 (3.9 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix|
|1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed|
|1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed|
|1 (1.5 ounce) bar chocolate candy|
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9-inch square glass baking pan.
- Combine brownie mix, egg, 1/4 cup water, and vegetable oil in a large bowl. Stir until well-blended, about 50 strokes. Spread into the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted 1 inch in from the edges comes out clean, 25 to 30 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool completely, about 30 mintues.
- Cut cooled brownies into 1-inch squares and set aside.
- Combine condensed milk, remaining 1/2 cup water, and pudding mix in a large bowl; mix until smooth. Fold in 8 ounces whipped topping until no streaks remain.
- Place 1/2 of the brownies in a trifle bowl or glass serving dish. Top with 1/2 of the pudding mixture, then 1/2 of the 12-ounce container of whipped topping. Repeat layers. Shave chocolate on top for garnish.
- Refrigerate 8 hours before serving.
Calories 488.1 calories, CarbohydrateContent 73.7 g, CholesterolContent 12 mg, FatContent 18.8 g, FiberContent 1.9 g, ProteinContent 4.8 g, SaturatedFatContent 11.5 g, SodiumContent 313.7 mg, SugarContent 31.2 g
TOFFEE BROWNIE TRIFLE RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
Provided by: Taste of Home
Total time: 45 minutes
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
Yield: 16 servings.
|1 package fudge brownie mix (13×9-in. pan size)|
|2-1/2 cups cold whole milk|
|1 package (3.4 ounces) instant cheesecake or vanilla pudding mix|
|1 package (3.3 ounces) instant white chocolate pudding mix|
|1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed|
|2 to 3 Heath candy bars (1.4 ounces each), chopped|
- Prepare and bake brownies according to package directions for cakelike brownies, using a greased 13×9-in. baking pan. Cool completely on a wire rack., In a large bowl, beat milk and pudding mixes on low speed for 2 minutes. Let stand until soft-set, 2 minutes. Fold in whipped topping. , Cut the brownies into 1-in. cubes; place half in a 3-qt. glass trifle bowl or serving dish. Cover with half of the pudding. Repeat layers. Sprinkle with chopped candy bars. Refrigerate leftovers.
Calories 265 calories, FatContent 8g fat (4g saturated fat), CholesterolContent 7mg cholesterol, SodiumContent 329mg sodium, CarbohydrateContent 45g carbohydrate (31g sugars, FiberContent 1g fiber), ProteinContent 3g protein.