CHILI’S NACHO BURGER – TOP SECRET RECIPES
Provided by: Todd Wilbur
Total time: 40 minutes0S
Prep time: 20 minutes0S
Cook time: 20 minutes0S
|2 medium tomatoes, diced|
|1/2 cup diced onion|
|1 tablespoon minced cilantro|
|2 teaspoons chopped fresh jalapeno pepper, seeded and de-ribbed|
|Juice of 1/2 of a lime|
|1 large Hass avocado|
|1/4 cup diced tomato|
|1 tablespoon sour cream|
|1/2 teaspoon diced jalapeno|
|1/2 teaspoon chopped cilantro|
|1/2 teaspoon lime juice|
|1/8 teaspoon salt|
|1 16-ounce box Velveeta Cheese|
|1 15-ounce can Hormel Chili (no beans)|
|1 cup milk|
|4 teaspoons chili powder|
|2 teaspoons paprika|
|1 tablespoon lime juice|
|1/2 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper|
|1/2 teaspoon ground cumin|
|1 pound ground beef|
|4 large sesame seed buns|
|2 cups iceberg lettuce, shredded|
|2 tablespoons mayonnaise|
|1 green onion, chopped|
|16-20 tortilla chips|
|2-3 fresh jalapenos, sliced|
Calories 1118 calories
BEST CHILI CHEESE BURGERS RECIPE
Provided by: DELISH.COM
Total time: 35 minutes
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 0S
|2 lb. ground beef, divided|
|3 cloves garlic, minced|
|2 tbsp. chili powder, divided|
|Freshly ground black pepper|
|2 tbsp. vegetable oil|
|1 onion, finely diced|
|1 tbsp. cumin|
|1 tbsp. paprika|
|1 tbsp. garlic powder|
|1 15-oz. can fire-roasted tomatoes|
|1 8-oz. can tomato sauce|
|1 c. shredded Cheddar|
|4 hamburger buns|
|Sliced green onions, for garnish|
|Pickled jalapeños, for garnish|
- In a large bowl, combine 1 1/4 pounds ground beef, garlic, and 1 tablespoon chili powder and season with salt and pepper. Form into four patties.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat vegetable oil. Add patties and cook 4 minutes per side, then drain fat.
- Make chili sauce: Add onions to skillet and cook until soft and tender, 5 minutes, then season with salt. Add remaining ground beef and cook until no longer pink, 6 minutes, then drain fat.
- Stir in remaining chili powder, cumin, paprika, and garlic powder until combined, then add diced tomatoes and tomato sauce and stir until combined. Let simmer 5 minutes (add 1/4 cup to 1/2 cup water to thin sauce to your desired consistency).
- Return burger patties back to the skillet and spoon sauce all over. Top with cheddar and cover with lid to melt.
- Assemble burgers: Top buns with burgers, spoon over more chili sauce, and top with green onions and pickled jalapeños.
CHILI CHEESE BURGER BOWLS RECIPE BY TASTY
Provided by: Claire Nolan
Yield: 8 servings
|2 tablespoons olive oil|
|1 cup white onion, chopped|
|2 cloves garlic, finely chopped|
|1 lb ground beef|
|14.5 oz crushed tomato|
|6 oz tomato paste|
|1 tablespoon light brown sugar, packed|
|1 teaspoon salt|
|½ teaspoon ground black pepper|
|1 teaspoon paprika|
|1 tablespoon chili powder|
|1 teaspoon ground cumin|
|½ cup water|
|2 ⅔ cups grated parmesan cheese|
|2 lb ground beef, divided into 8 patties|
|salt, to taste|
|pepper, to taste|
|1 cup shredded cheddar cheese|
|8 brioche burger buns|
- Heat the olive oil in a large pot with a lid over medium heat until shimmering. Add the onion and garlic and sauté for 2 minutes, until translucent.
- Add the ground beef and cook until browned, about 7-10 minutes.
- Add the crushed tomatoes, tomato paste, brown sugar, salt, ground pepper, paprika, chili powder, ground cumin, and stir to combine. Add water and stir. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat to low, cover, and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Set a wire cooling rack on top of a baking sheet. Place a metal 1-cup (240 ml) measuring cup upside down on top of the cooling rack.
- In a medium non-stick skillet over medium heat, pour ⅓ cup (35 g) of Parmesan in the center of the pan and spread out into a thin circle, about 5 inches across. Without disturbing the cheese, melt for 2-3 minutes, or until golden and fully melted.
- Once the cheese is fully melted, run a spatula along the edges of the cheese and shake the pan to loosen the cheese circle. Carefully slide the melted cheese over the inverted measuring cup to form a cheese bowl. DO NOT TOUCH, it is extremely hot. Set aside and let cool completely, about ten minutes. Repeat with the rest of the Parmesan to make 8 bowls.
- Lightly grease a large skillet over high heat, then add the beef patties (in batches, if necessary) and season generously with salt and pepper. Cook for 2 minutes without disturbing, then flip and cook for another 3 minutes, or until the internal temperature has reached at least 165˚F (75˚C).
- To assemble, place a bottom burger bun on a plate and put a cheese bowl on top. Lay a burger patty inside the cheese bowl and top with a spoonful of chili, a sprinkle of shredded cheddar cheese, and the top bun.
Calories 915 calories, CarbohydrateContent 52 grams, FatContent 46 grams, FiberContent 3 grams, ProteinContent 67 grams, SugarContent 13 grams
LOADED CHILI CHEESEBURGERS RECIPE | FOOD NETWORK KITCHEN | FOOD …
Provided by: Food Network Kitchen
Total time: 25 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
|12 frozen onion rings|
|1 1/2 pounds ground beef, preferably chuck|
|Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper|
|Vegetable oil, for the grill|
|4 slices yellow cheddar cheese|
|4 brioche buns, split|
|1 cup prepared chili, warmed|
|1/3 cup barbecue sauce|
- Prepare the onion rings as the label directs; keep warm. Meanwhile, preheat a grill to medium high. Form the beef into four 6-ounce patties, about 3/4 inch thick; press the center of each patty with your thumb to make a 1/2-inch-deep indentation. Season the patties on both sides with salt and pepper. Lightly brush the grill grates with vegetable oil, then grill the patties, indentation-side up, until marked on the bottom, about 5 minutes. Flip and cook until marked and slightly firm, about 3 more minutes for medium doneness. During the last minute of grilling, top each patty with a slice of cheese. Remove the patties to a plate and let rest 5 minutes. Grill the buns, cut-side down, until lightly toasted, about 1 minute. Top the bun bottoms with the burger patties, chili and onion rings. Drizzle with the barbecue sauce, then cover with the bun tops.
- Photograph by Levi Brown