FRIED CHICKEN BOWL RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Provided by: jreb66
Categories: Bowl Recipes
Total time: 25 minutes
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
|vegetable oil for frying|
|4 pieces frozen, breaded pre-cooked chicken strips|
|2 cups prepared mashed potatoes|
|6 ounces shredded Cheddar cheese|
|1 (14 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained|
- Heat oil in a deep fryer or large saucepan to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Fry chicken strips in hot oil until warmed through, 2 to 3 minutes. Transfer chicken to paper towel-lined plates using a slotted spoon. Cut chicken into bite-sized chunks.
- Layer mashed potatoes, Cheddar cheese, corn, and chicken into individual serving bowls.
Calories 510.9 calories, CarbohydrateContent 39.4 g, CholesterolContent 52.3 mg, FatContent 32.8 g, FiberContent 3.5 g, ProteinContent 18.2 g, SaturatedFatContent 12.1 g, SodiumContent 837.6 mg, SugarContent 5.1 g
CHICKEN MASHED POTATO BOWL RECIPE | MYRECIPES
Provided by: melissagraves01
Yield: 1 serving
|1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into 1″ chunks|
|1 teaspoon montreal meat seasoning|
|2 tablespoons olive oil|
|8 potatoes peeled and quartered|
|1 teaspoon salt and pepper|
|½ cup butter|
|¼ cup milk|
|1 can beef gravy heated|
|1 bag shredded cheese|
|1 can corn heated|
- Step 1: In a shallow bowl beat together 1 egg and 1 cup of milk. Combine all of the coating ingredients in another shallow bowl, pie plate, or shaker bag and mix well. Dip the chicken pieces into the egg mixture then into the coat and double dip. Deep fry in batches at 375 degrees until chicken pieces are golden brown and fully cooked. Drain on paper towels.
- Step 2: While chicken is frying. To make mashed potatoes: Add potatoes and salt to a large pot and fill with enough water to cover the potatoes. Boil potatoes until tender. Drain water and add pepper, butter, and milk. Mash or beat until smooth.
- Step 3: To assemble potato bowls- Add a layer of mashed potato onto the bottom of a boil. Top with corn, chicken pieces, gravy and cheese. Divide the ingredients evenly within 4 bowls.
- Yield: (4 Servings)