COPYKAT PIZZA HUT PEPPERONI PAN PIZZA – MOMMY’S KITCHEN
Provided by: Tina Butler | Mommy’s Kitchen
Total time: 38 minutes
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 18 minutes
|2 1/2 – cups all purpose or bread flour|
|1 – teaspoon salt|
|1 – cup warm water|
|1 – tablespoon baking powder|
|4 – tablespoons unsalted butter, softened|
|1 – 1/4 oz packet yeast or (2 – 1/4 teaspoons)|
|2/3 – cup jarred or homemade pizza sauce (1/3 cup per pizza)|
|4 – tablespoons oil, I just used enough to coat each pan|
|pizza toppings of choice (we used pepperoni & cheese)|
|3 – cups shredded mozzarella cheese, the amount of cheese is flexible|
|non stick butter spray|
- Dissolve the yeast in warm water and set aside. Mix the flour, salt and baking powder together. Add the softened butter and cut into the flour mixture using a pastry blender or fork.
- Add the yeast mixture and stir together to combine. Knead the dough on a lightly floured surface until well blended and the dough is no longer sticky.
- Place the pizza dough into a oiled bowl and turn the dough to coat. Cover the bowl with a towel or plastic wrap while the dough rests in a warm place for 20 minutes.
- Divide dough into two balls. In two 9″ cake pans add enough oil to cover each pan make sure to spread the oil evenly. Using a rolling pin, roll out each dough ball to about a 9″ circle. Place in cake pans.
- Cover each pan with plastic wrap that has been sprayed with non stick spray. Let rise in a warm place for about 45 minutes – 1 hour.
- Remove pizza dough from oven and adjust the baking temperature to 450 degrees. Spritz the edges of the pizza crust with butter spray.
- Spoon 1/3 cup pizza sauce on each pizza and spread to within 1 inch of edge. Distribute about one cup of shredded mozzarella cheese on each pizza.
- Add the toppings of choice (pepperoni, Canadian bacon, veggies, olives, cooked sausage or ground beef, etc.)
- Top with additional mozzarella cheese (about 1/2 cup). Cook until cheese is bubbling and outer crust is brown. About 15 – 18 minutes. Optional – Brush outer edge of crust with garlic butter.
PIZZA HUT TRIPLE DECKER PIZZA – TOP SECRET RECIPES
Provided by: Todd Wilbur
Total time: 0 minutes0S
Prep time: 0 minutes0S
Cook time: 0 minutes0S
|3/4 teaspoon active dry yeast|
|1 cup warm water (105 degrees to 115 degrees F)|
|3 3/4 cups alll-purpose flour|
|2 teaspoons salt|
|1/2 teaspoon baking soda|
|3 tablespoons shortening|
|1/4 cup milk|
|1 15-ounce can tomato sauce|
|1/4 teaspoon dried oregano|
|1/4 teaspoon dried basil leaves|
|1/4 teaspoon dried thyme|
|1/4 teaspoon garlic powder|
|1/4 teaspoon salt|
|1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper|
|1 bay leaf|
|1/2 teaspoon lemon juice|
|Pinch onion powder|
|1/3 cup shredded Cheddar cheese|
|1/3 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese|
|1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese|
|2 tablespoons shredded provolone|
|1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese|
|1 tablespoon grated Romano cheese|
|1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese|
|Pepperoni slices, chopped onions, sliced mushrooms, sliced black olives, sliced jalapenos, etc.|
Calories 550 calories
EASY 30-MINUTE PIZZA HUT CLONE DOUGH RECIPE – FOOD.COM
Total time: 30 minutes
Prep time: 30 minutes
Yield: 3 8″ crusts, 3 serving(s)
|1 1/3 cups warm water|
|2 teaspoons sugar|
|1 1/2 teaspoons active dry yeast|
|1 1/4 teaspoons salt|
|2 tablespoons olive oil|
|1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour|
|1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour|
|1 teaspoon baking powder|
|1/4 teaspoon garlic powder|
|1/4 teaspoon onion powder|
|cornmeal, for sprinkling|
- Place the warm water in a large bowl and put the sugar inches Proof the yeast in it for about 10-15 minutes or until foamy.
- Add the remaining ingredients except the cornmeal and knead until elastic-y, just a couple minutes.
- Cover with a dish towel loosely, and let rise for about 30 minutes. In the final countdown, preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Read the description for the right pan size to use– then grease it with cooking spray and sprinkle the bottom lightly with cornmeal.
- Depending on how thick the crust is laid out in the pan, bake for 5-8 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove the pan from the oven then lower the temperature to 350°F.
- Add your desired sauce, cheese, toppings, and seasonings and bake for another 10-15 minutes, then slice, serve, and enjoy.
Calories 529.5, FatContent 10.8, SaturatedFatContent 1.6, CholesterolContent 0, SodiumContent 1097.7, CarbohydrateContent 95.5, FiberContent 9.5, SugarContent 3.3, ProteinContent 15.5