GINGERBREAD MARTINI RECIPE | TRISHA YEARWOOD | FOOD NETWORK
|4 ounces Irish cream liqueur, such as Baileys|
|4 ounces vodka, such as Kettle One|
|2 ounces coffee liqueur, such as Kahlua|
|2 ounces Gingerbread Syrup, recipe follows|
|2 scoops vanilla ice cream, softened|
|Whipped cream, for topping|
|Small handful gingerbread cookies, crushed|
|1 cup sugar|
|1 cup water|
|2 cinnamon sticks|
|One 2-inch piece fresh ginger, cut into rounds|
- Combine the Irish cream liqueur, vodka, coffee liqueur, Gingerbread Syrup and ice cream in a cocktail shaker. Add ice and shake well. Pour into four chilled martini glasses. Top each with a generous dollop of whipped cream and a sprinkling of gingerbread cookie crumbs.
- Add the sugar, water, cloves, cinnamon and ginger to a small saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring until the sugar has dissolved. Lower the heat and simmer for 5 minutes. Remove from the heat and let cool to room temperature before using, about 20 minutes. Cover and refrigerate for up to 2 weeks.
GINGERBREAD MARTINI RECIPE – FOOD.COM
Total time: 5 minutes
Prep time: 5 minutes
Yield: 1 martini, 1 serving(s)
|1 ounce quality vodka|
|1 ounce bailey’s irish cream liqueur|
|1/2 ounce kahlua liqueur|
|1/2 ounce gingerbread syrup (found in the coffee isle)|
|1/2 scoop vanilla ice cream (VERY soft,about half melted)|
|pepperidge farm gingerbread cookie|
- Mix first five ingredients in shaker with ice.
- Shake very well.
- Pour into a chilled martini glass that has been rimmed with graham cracker crumbs. ( I poured a little Bailey’s in a saucer, dipped the rims, then dipped them into the graham cracker crumbs.I actually crushed them myself so they were not SO powdery).
- Top with whipped cream and a Pepperidge Farm gingerbread cookie — awesome!
Calories 613.3, FatContent 3.6, SaturatedFatContent 2.2, CholesterolContent 14.5, SodiumContent 39.8, CarbohydrateContent 16.5, FiberContent 0.2, SugarContent 10.1, ProteinContent 1.2