EASY, BREEZY, CHEESY STUFFED BREAD (DOMINO’S® COPYCAT RECIPE …
Provided by: Shannon Stone
Categories: Cheese Appetizers
Total time: 40 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
Yield: 6 servings
|1 (11 ounce) package refrigerated French bread dough (such as Pillsbury®)|
|¼ cup melted butter, divided|
|1 tablespoon cornmeal|
|1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese|
|1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend|
|1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese|
|1 tablespoon freshly grated Parmesan cheese|
|1 tablespoon shredded Cheddar cheese|
|1 pinch dried parsley|
|1 pinch garlic powder|
|1 pinch onion powder|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a large baking sheet.
- Roll dough out into a large rectangle on a flat work surface. Brush with 3 tablespoons melted butter and sprinkle with cornmeal. Flip dough over and scatter mozzarella cheese, Mexican cheese blend, and 1 cup Cheddar cheese on top. Fold the dough in half and press edges together with your fingers to seal.
- Brush remaining 1 tablespoon butter over dough and lightly sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, 1 tablespoon Cheddar cheese, dried parsley, garlic powder, and onion powder. Make shallow cuts 1 inch apart across the top with a knife, so that you can easily pull the bread apart after baking.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bread is golden brown and cheese is bubbly about 25 minutes. Cool 5 minutes before pulling strips apart.
Calories 419.8 calories, CarbohydrateContent 25.7 g, CholesterolContent 75.9 mg, FatContent 26.5 g, FiberContent 1 g, ProteinContent 19.4 g, SaturatedFatContent 17 g, SodiumContent 810.3 mg, SugarContent 3 g
COPYCAT DOMINO’S CHEESY BREAD RECIPE – FOOD.COM
Total time: 30 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Yield: 1 loaf, 2 serving(s)
|1 roll pilsbury French bread, unbaked (you could probably also use pizza dough)|
|1/4 cup real butter|
|1/2 teaspoon garlic salt|
|1/2 teaspoon garlic powder|
|2 tablespoons yellow cornmeal|
|2 tablespoons parmesan cheese|
|1 cup Mexican blend cheese, shredded|
|1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded|
|1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded|
|1/2 teaspoon parsley|
|1 cup marinara sauce, for dipping|
- Preheat oven according to french bread package.
- Take dough out and flaten and stretch out a little bit to make a rectangle on a large cookie sheet.
- Melt butter in microwave and add garlic salt and garlic powder, brush over the top, flip and brush other side.
- Sprinkle corn meal on top and then flip over.
- Put all cheese on top over entire surface, sprinkle with 1/2 of parmesean, parsley, and remaining butter.
- Bake according to french bread package until cheese is melted and bubbly and bread is a light golden brown.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with remaining parmesean cheese. Allow cheese to set for a minute or two.
- Cut widthwise into 1 inch slices, serve hot with warm marinara sauce.
Calories 906.1, FatContent 64.2, SaturatedFatContent 38.7, CholesterolContent 189.1, SodiumContent 2071.3, CarbohydrateContent 47, FiberContent 4.8, SugarContent 15.8, ProteinContent 36.5
DOMINO’S LARGE CHEESE REDUCED FAT … – TOP SECRET RECIPES
Now I’ve taken my recipe from the Top Secret Recipe show and tweaked it for Dr. Oz so that the finished pizza is a lower-calorie, lower-fat version the world-famous Domino’s cheese pie. You’ll want to plan ahead for this recipe since the best way to make commercial-quality dough is to let it rise very slowly in the refrigerator—2 days seems to work great. If you don’t have that much time, at least let the dough rise overnight. And if you want the bottom of the crust to look just like the chain’s version, find a 14-inch perforated or mesh pizza pan online or at a restaurant supply store. These pans make a huge difference in the finished product, although a standard pizza pan will also produce fine pizza. And if you have a choice, the finely shredded (fancy) mozzarella cheese works best here.
Original (slice) Todd’s (slice)305 calories 185 calories 13g fat 3g fat
Provided by: Todd Wilbur
Total time: 2 hours 10 minutes0S
Prep time: 1 hours 5 minutes0S
Cook time: 1 hours 5 minutes0S
|8 ounces room temperature bottled water (1 cup)|
|1 1/2 tablespoons granulated sugar|
|3/4 teaspoon yeast (not rapid-rise yeast)|
|6 ounces bread flour (1 1/4 cups)|
|4 ounces whole wheat flour (3/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon)|
|1 teaspoon salt|
|1 tablespoon vegetable oil|
|1/2 cup cornmeal for tossing dough|
|1/2 cup canned crushed tomatoes|
|1 cup tomato puree|
|2 teaspoons granulated sugar|
|1/2 teaspoon vegetable oil|
|1/4 teaspoon plus 1/8 teaspoon salt|
|1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper|
|1/8 teaspoon ground oregano|
|1/8 teaspoon dried basil|
|1/8 teaspoon dried marjoram|
|Pinch teaspoon ground cayenne pepper|
|1 1/2 cups reduced-fat mozzarella cheese (fancy shred)|
|2 teaspoons butter, melted|
|1 tablespoon olive oil|
|1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese|
|1/4 teaspoon dried parsley (crushed)|
|1/8 teaspoon garlic powder|
|1/8 teaspoon salt|
Calories 185 calories
How to cook mozzarella cheese sticks?
Place the mozzarella cheese sticks right on top of the wire rack set inside a baking sheet. Spray the tops of the cheese sticks with nonstick cooking spray or brush with olive oil. Bake for 7-8 minutes, or until the cheese sticks are golden brown. Cool for 3 minutes and then garnish with minced parsley, optional. Serve with warmed marinara sauce.
How do you make Giada’s easy mozzarella sticks?
Giada’s easy mozzarella sticks are simple but satisfying. Step-by-step directions for making fried Italian mozzarella sticks. Watch how to make this recipe. Stir the bread crumbs, 1 cup of Parmesan and 1 teaspoon of salt in a medium bowl to blend. Dip the cheese in the eggs to coat completely and allow the excess egg to drip back into the bowl.
How to make egg rolls with mozzarella sticks?
Beat the eggs in a mixing bowl. Separate and place an egg roll wrapper onto your work surface with one of the tips pointed towards you. Heat oil in a deep-fryer or large saucepan to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Dip the mozzarella sticks into the egg wash, then toss in the bread crumbs.
What do you think of Domino’s cheesy mozzarella Stix?
I got to try ‘Domino’s Cheesy Mozzarella Stix’ last week and it was so yummy! Crispy on the outside, yet piping hot and cheesy on the inside. I am a cheese person, this definitely satisfy my cravings! Be sure to eat it while it’s warm!