PALETAS DE FRESA – MARICRUZ AVALOS KITCHEN BLOG
Provided by: Maricruz
Total time: 250 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
|1 lb fresh strawberries (divided)|
|¼ cup sugar|
|1 Tbsp lime juice|
|1 ½ cup water|
- Wash the strawberries and remove the green part.
- Cut about 2 ¼ cups in half and dice the rest.
- Place the halved strawberries in a bowl and add the sugar and lime juice.
- Mix nicely and sit for 10 minutes.
- Transfer the strawberries mixture into a blender and add the water.
- Blend until smooth.
- Place the strawberries mixture in the freezer for about 1 hour or until it starts to set, with a texture similar to a slushie.
- Important: This help the ice pops to have a softer texture, so don’t skip the previous step.
- Once time has passed, blend again the mixture.
- Distribute the diced strawberries into the ice pop molds and fill them with the strawberries mixture.
- Cover the mold, insert the ice pop sticks and place in the freezer until firm.
Calories 34 kcal, CarbohydrateContent 9 g, ProteinContent 1 g, FatContent 1 g, SaturatedFatContent 1 g, SodiumContent 2 mg, FiberContent 1 g, SugarContent 7 g, UnsaturatedFatContent 2 g, ServingSize 1 serving