NADIYA HUSSAIN MARMALADE HADDOCK RECIPE | TIME TO EAT BBC
Provided by: Nadiya Hussain
Total time: 45 minutes
Cook time: 45 minutes
Yield: Serves 4
Preheat the oven to 220°C/fan 200°C.
Put the halved potatoes into a large roasting dish, along with the tomatoes, oil, balsamic and salt, and give it all a really good stir. Place in the oven for 10–15 minutes to warm the potatoes through.
To make the topping, put the marmalade, salt, garlic paste, chilli flakes, dill and breadcrumbs into a food processor and whiz everything together. Take half the mixture and spread it all over the fish. Put the rest of the topping into a freezer bag and freeze, ready for the next time you need breadcrumbs for fish or chicken.
Take the tray of potatoes out of the oven and place the fish on top. Put back into the oven and bake for 15 minutes, until the fish is cooked and the topping is crunchy.
Freeze any leftovers in a tub.
NADIYA’S HADDOCK TRAYBAKE RECIPE – BBC FOOD
Provided by: Nadiya Hussain
Prep time: 30 minutes
Cook time: 1 hours
Yield: Serves 4
|2 x 550g/1lb 4oz tins new potatoes, drained and halved|
|3 sun-dried tomatoes (the antipasti kind, in oil), snipped into strips, plus 1 tablespoon oil from the jar|
|1 tbsp balsamic vinegar|
|pinch of salt|
|4 haddock fillets|
|6 tbsp marmalade|
|1 tsp salt|
|2 tsp garlic paste|
|2 tsp chilli flakes|
|4 tbsp dried dill|
|60g/2¼oz panko breadcrumbs|
- Preheat the oven to 220C/200C Fan/Gas 7.
- Put the halved potatoes into a large roasting dish, along with the sun-dried tomatoes, oil, balsamic vinegar and salt, and give it all a really good stir. Place in the oven for 10–15 minutes to warm the potatoes through.
- To make the topping, put the marmalade, salt, garlic paste, chilli flakes, dill and breadcrumbs into a food processor and blend everything together.
- Take half of the mixture and spread it all over the fish. Put the rest of the breadcrumbs into a freezer bag and freeze, ready for the next time you need breadcrumbs for fish or chicken.
- Take the tray of potatoes out of the oven and place the fish on top. Put back into the oven and bake for 15 minutes, or until the fish is cooked and the topping is crunchy. Serve.
FISH WITH MARMALADE, SESAME, AND BROCCOLI FLOWERS | JUST A PINCH …
Provided by: Tiffany Bannworth @MissAnubis
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
|8 – whiting fillets|
|2 tablespoon(s) flour|
|1 tablespoon(s) garlic, chopped|
|3 tablespoon(s) orange marmalade|
|1/2 cup(s) white wine|
|1/4 cup(s) broccoli flowers|
|1/4 cup(s) broccoli tender stalk and broccoli leaves, diced|
|2 tablespoon(s) worcestershire sauce|
|2 sprig(s) fresh dill, destemmed|
|1 tablespoon(s) my pruners’ blend herb (will explain) (substitute with herbes de provence)|
|– olive oil, extra virgin for sprinkling|
|– sesame seeds|
- After spraying your pan liberally, place it skin side of fish down.
- Then, sprinkle the flour over the fish.
- Follow by spreading marmalade and sprinkling garlic.
- Cover fish with broccoli flowers, tender stalks, and leaves. Sprinkle with worcestershire sauce. Add dill.
- Pour wine around the rim of the pan.
- Sprinkle olive oil very liberally over the entire dish.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds and herb blend. The Pruners’ Blend is whenever you prune your herbs, you dry them all together and pulverize. The blend was cilantro heavy this time.
- Cover very tightly with tin foil. Bake at 325F until fish is white and flaky.
- Serve with mint yogurt sauce and my wild rice mix.
ROASTED SALMON WITH SOY-MARMALADE GLAZE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
Provided by: Tiffany Vickers Davis
Total time: 24 minutes
Yield: Serves 4 (serving size: 1 fillet and 1 lemon wedge)
|¼ cup orange marmalade|
|1 ½ teaspoons lower-sodium soy sauce|
|½ teaspoon kosher salt|
|½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper|
|2 garlic cloves, chopped|
|4 (6-ounce) skin-on salmon fillets|
|2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onions|
|4 lemon wedges|
|Snap Pea and Radish Sauté|
|Quinoa with Toasted Pine Nuts|
|Soba Noodle Salad|
|Wilted Spinach with Fresh Chile|
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Combine marmalade, soy sauce, salt, black pepper, and garlic in a small bowl. Arrange salmon fillets, skin sides down, on a foil-lined baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Brush fish fillets evenly with half of marmalade mixture. Bake fish fillets at 450° for 4 minutes.
- Heat broiler to high (do not remove fish from oven); broil fish 6 minutes. Spoon remaining marmalade mixture onto center of fillets. Broil fish an additional 3 minutes or until desired degree of doneness. Sprinkle fish evenly with green onions; serve with lemon wedges.
Calories 294 calories, CarbohydrateContent 14.8 g, CholesterolContent 99 mg, FatContent 9.5 g, FiberContent 0.4 g, ProteinContent 38.7 g, SaturatedFatContent 1.6 g, SodiumContent 423 mg
GRILLED SALMON WITH MARMALADE DIJON GLAZE RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
Provided by: Taste of Home
Total time: 20 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Yield: 4 servings.
|1/2 cup orange marmalade|
|1 tablespoon Dijon mustard|
|1/2 teaspoon salt|
|1/2 teaspoon garlic powder|
|1/4 teaspoon pepper|
|1/8 teaspoon ground ginger|
|4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)|
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients; set aside 1/4 cup. Brush remaining glaze over salmon., Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack. Place salmon skin side down on grill rack., Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 10-12 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork, basting occasionally with remaining glaze.
Calories 368 calories, FatContent 16g fat (3g saturated fat), CholesterolContent 85mg cholesterol, SodiumContent 493mg sodium, CarbohydrateContent 28g carbohydrate (24g sugars, FiberContent 0 fiber), ProteinContent 29g protein. Diabetic Exchanges 4 lean meat
ORANGE AND GINGER HALIBUT IN PARCHMENT – FISH RECIPES
Provided by: WOMANSDAY.COM
Categories: low-calorie,low-fat,dinner party,feed a crowd,Mother’s Day,romantic meals,dinner,main dish
Total time: 30 minutes
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 0S
|1 c. long-grain white rice|
|1 piece fresh ginger|
|1/4 c. orange marmalade|
|1 tbsp. low-sodium soy sauce|
|4 small baby bok choy|
|1 red bell pepper|
|4 skinless halibut or cod fillets (3/4-in. thick)|
- Heat oven to 400°F. Cook the rice according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, stack the slices of ginger and thinly slice into small sticks. In a small bowl, combine the marmalade, soy sauce and ginger. Tear off four 12-in. squares of parchment paper or aluminum foil and arrange on 2 baking sheets.
- Divide the bok choy and bell pepper among the squares, place the fish on top, season with 1/2 tsp pepper and spoon the marmalade mixture over the fish. Top each fillet with another square of parchment or foil.
- Wrap the packets: Sandwich ingredients between 2 square pieces of parchment paper. Fold each edge up and over 3 times. Then fold each corner of the packet under itself to create a seal that will remain intact while packet is in the oven. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Transfer each packet to a plate. Gently lift the top piece of parchment. Using a paring knife or scissors, cut an X in the center. Fold back the triangles, gently tearing open the paper, to expose the meal inside (be careful of the steam). Serve with the scallions, for sprinkling, and the rice.
Calories 415 calories