MANGO WITH CHILE-LIME SALT RECIPE – NYT COOKING
Provided by: Yewande Komolafe
Total time: 10 minutes
Yield: 2 servings
|1 tablespoon ground chile, such as ancho or paprika|
|1 tablespoon fresh lime zest|
|1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt|
|2 ripe mangoes (1 1/2 pounds), peeled, pitted and cut into 1/2-inch slices|
- In a small bowl, combine the chile powder, lime zest and salt. Use the chile-lime salt immediately or store at room temperature in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
- Sprinkle the chile-lime salt all over the mango and serve immediately, or loosely cover and refrigerate for up to 4 hours.
MEXICAN MANGO WITH CHILI AND LIME JUICE | GLOBAL TABLE ADVENTURE
Provided by: Sasha Martin
Total time: 15 minutes
Yield: 4 people
|1 mango (, peeled and cubed)|
|1 lime (juiced)|
|1/2-1 tsp chili powder (-OR-)|
|1/4-1/2 tsp cayenne pepper|
- Fill a glass container several inches deep with raw black beans.
- Season cubed mango with lime juice, chili powder and salt (all to taste).
- Add cubes of spiced mango to forks and stick in the beans. If the forks topple you simply need more beans.
MANGO WEDGES WITH CHILI RECIPE | MARTHA STEWART
Provided by: Martha Stewart
Categories: Mexican Recipes
|4 ripe mangoes or papayas, peeled and cut lengthwise into spears|
|1 teaspoon dried ancho-chili powder or cayenne pepper|
|2 teaspoons coarse salt|
- Place fruit upright in cups. Arrange chili powder and salt in dishes. Sprinkle some over fruit, serving the rest on the side.