EASY KING TACO GREEN SALSA RECIPE – DELICIOUS RECIPE AND FITNESS …
King taco green salsa recipe is very tasty, so you can try to make for your family members. faire sa creme de jour recettes.
Provided by: Tom Recipe
Categories: Side Dish
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
|3 tbsp. olive oil or vegetable oil as you prefer (Extra virgin)|
|3 cloves garlic, peeled off|
|1 pc medium size white onion|
|5-7 pcs green tomatoes|
|4 pcs jalapeno|
|2 pcs green pepper|
|2 tbsp. red pepper flakes|
|1/2 tbsp. ground pepper|
|1 cup fresh green cilantro (finely chopped)|
|1/2 tbsp. salt (add more if required)|
|2 tbsp. lime juice|
|1 tbsp red wine vinegar (optional)|
|2 tbsp. white sugar (optional)|
- First, remove the husk from the tomato. Then wash the tomatoes, jalapeno, green pepper, and cilantro with cool water. Drain excess water.
- Cut the jalapeno along the middle and remove the seeds. Green pepper is in small size so don’t cut them.
- Heat the skillet with 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil on medium heat. Then arrange the jalapeno, green pepper, and garlic cloves in the frying pan and cook for 1 minute or until the green pepper and garlic turns brown. Flip once so both sides are equally fried.
- Remove the fried ingredients from the skillet and keep them in a bowl. And set aside.
- Pour another 2 tbsp. oil into the skillet and heat few seconds. Arrange washed tomatoes on the hot skillet and cook about 3 minutes on low heat so the tomatoes become soft but do not burn. Season with a pinch of salt and ground pepper. Flip the tomatoes once the green color turns brown. Once every side is done frying and the tomatoes are soft then unload from heat.
- In the meanwhile finely cut the onion and cilantro into very small sizes. And put them in a bowl and set beside.
- In a blender, confer roasted jalapeno, green pepper, garlic, and tomatoes and blend for few seconds or until smooth. Then add a pinch of salt, sugar, red pepper flakes and pulse for another few seconds.
- Pour the smoothie into a bowl. Add lemon juice, chopped cilantro, and onion. Mix well with a spoon. Finally ready to serve.
Calories 15 kcal, ServingSize 1 serving