BURGER KING BREAKFAST SAUSAGE PATTIES RECIPE – FOOD.COM
|7 ounces ground lean pork|
|1 tablespoon pure maple syrup|
|1 teaspoon pure maple syrup|
|1 teaspoon onion powder|
|1/2 teaspoon salt|
|1/2 teaspoon ground sage|
|1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper|
|1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes|
|1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg|
- In a small bowl, combine the pork, maple syrup, onion powder, salt, sage, black pepper, red-pepper flakes, and nutmeg.
- With hands or a fork, mix to blend well.
- On a sheet of waxed paper, divide the mixture into 4 equal portions.
- Shape each portion into a 4" patty.
- Place in a plastic container lined with waxed paper.
- Cover and refrigerate for up to 3 days.
Calories 151.3, FatContent 10.6, SaturatedFatContent 3.9, CholesterolContent 35.7, SodiumContent 319.5, CarbohydrateContent 5.2, FiberContent 0.1, SugarContent 4.2, ProteinContent 8.5