INSTANT COFFEE ESPRESSO RECIPE – FOOD.COM
Total time: 10 minutes
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
Yield: 1 serving(s)
|1 1/2 teaspoons nescafe instant coffee (or depending on taste as to how strong you like your coffee)|
|1/2 cup milk|
|1/2 cup water, plus a few drops for premixing|
|2 teaspoons sugar (or to taste)|
|drinking cocoa powder|
- Put the coffee powder and sugar in a coffee mug.
- Add a few drops of water (just enough to incorporate the coffee powder in to form a thick paste) Stir vigorously with a spoon and soon you will see that the coffe and sugar form a whitish shiny paste.
- Boil the milk and water together.
- (if you do not like milky coffee you can boil plain water (1 cup) and add a few drops of milk just to your taste straight into the mug) Pour this from a little height into the mug so that the coffee froths up.
- Sprinkle a little drinking chocolate on top for effect.
- You can sprinkle some cinnamon powder on top too if you like the flavour of cinnamon.
Calories 117.1, FatContent 4.5, SaturatedFatContent 2.8, CholesterolContent 17.1, SodiumContent 63.1, CarbohydrateContent 15.2, FiberContent 0, SugarContent 8.4, ProteinContent 4.3