EASY COPYCAT IHOP HASH BROWN RECIPE – RECIPES.NET
Provided by: Recipes.net Team
Total time: 20 minutes
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
|1 approximately 15 oz russet potato|
|1/4 tsp salt|
|1/8 tsp pepper|
|4 oz unsalted & melted Butter|
|2 tbsp for frying vegetable oil|
- Peel the potato and start to shred it.
- Put the shredded potato in a drainer and run cold water on top.
- This is to rinse the excess starch off the potato.
- Do this until water starts to run clear.
- Ring water from potatoes using a cheese cloth (or any similar alternative) or your hands, by squeezing the water out of the potatoes over the sink.
- Place in a bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a pan on medium and add some of the butter and oil. Add remaining butter and oil as needed.
- Add in the shredded potatoes and flatten with a spatula. About an inch thick.
- Once the bottom is crispy, divide potatoes into sections and flip over individually.
- Cook until brown.
- Serve as desired.
Calories 608.00kcal, CarbohydrateContent 20.00g, FatContent 59.00g, FiberContent 1.00g, ProteinContent 3.00g, SaturatedFatContent 21.00g, ServingSize 2.00 , SodiumContent 831.00mg, SugarContent 1.00g
IHOP FRENCH TOAST COPYCAT RECIPE | TOP SECRET RECIPES
Click here for more amazing IHOP breakfast options. Source: Top Secret Restaurant Recipes by Todd Wilbur.
Provided by: Todd Wilbur
Total time: 0 minutes0S
Prep time: 0 minutes0S
Cook time: 0 minutes0S