SOFT BOILED EGG IN MICROWAVE – RECIPE THIS
Provided by: RecipeThis.com
Total time: 5 minutes
Prep time: 2 minutes
Cook time: 3 minutes
|4 Large Eggs|
|Air Fryer Toast (optional)|
|Pyrex Measuring Jug|
- Let your tap run until you have warm/hot water. Then pour into your measuring jug.
- Prick the bottoms of your large eggs with a pin or a needle to allow the moisture to come out of the eggs during the cooking process.
- Place the large eggs into the warm water and then place the measuring jug into the microwave.
- Microwave your eggs for 3 minutes on low.
- Once cooked quickly remove the eggs, place into egg holders and remove the tops to stop them from cooking further and to prevent them from turning into hard boiled eggs.
Calories 126 kcal, CarbohydrateContent 1 g, ProteinContent 11 g, FatContent 8 g, SaturatedFatContent 3 g, TransFatContent 1 g, CholesterolContent 327 mg, SodiumContent 125 mg, SugarContent 1 g, UnsaturatedFatContent 5 g, ServingSize 1 serving
SOFT-BOILED EGGS IN THE MICROWAVE RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Provided by: Chef Glen
Categories: Breakfast Eggs
Total time: 10 minutes
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
Yield: 2 eggs
|½ teaspoon salt|
- Fill a bowl with warm water and place cold eggs into the bowl, to keep from cracking when you cook them.
- Fill a microwave-safe bowl with water; add salt. Microwave on high power to boil, 1 to 1 1/2 minutes.
- Place warm eggs into the bowl of hot water and cover the bowl with plastic wrap.
- Place the bowl of covered eggs into the microwave and microwave on 60% power for 1 1/2 minutes.
- Remove from the microwave and transfer eggs to a bowl of cool water to stop the cooking process. Peel and serve.
Calories 71.5 calories, CarbohydrateContent 0.4 g, CholesterolContent 186 mg, FatContent 5 g, ProteinContent 6.3 g, SaturatedFatContent 1.5 g, SodiumContent 654.9 mg, SugarContent 0.4 g