SOFT AND CREAMY SCRAMBLED EGGS
Provided by: Adam and Joanne Gallagher
Total time: 15 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
Yield: Makes approximately 2 servings
|1/2 tablespoon butter|
|4 large eggs|
|1/8 teaspoon kosher salt, or more to taste|
- Melt the butter in a medium non-stick pan over medium-low heat.
- Crack eggs into a bowl, add a pinch of salt and whisk until well blended.
- When the butter begins to bubble, pour in the eggs and immediately use a silicone spatula to swirl in small circles around the pan, without stopping, until the eggs look slightly thickened and very small curds begin to form, about 30 seconds.
- Change from making circles to making long sweeps across the pan until you see larger, creamy curds; about 20 seconds.
- When the eggs are softly set and slightly runny in places, remove the pan from the heat and leave for a few seconds to finish cooking. Give a final stir and serve immediately. Serve with an extra sprinkle of salt, a grind of black pepper and a few fresh chopped herbs (if desired).
Calories 168, ProteinContent 13 g, CarbohydrateContent 1 g, FiberContent 0 g, SugarContent 0 g, FatContent 12 g, SaturatedFatContent 5 g, CholesterolContent 380 mg