CRISPY MUSHROOM CHIPS RECIPE (2 INGREDIENTS) – KETOCONNECT
Provided by: Matt Gaedke
Total time: 55 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 45 minutes
|6 large Mushrooms (We used Portabella)|
|Avocado Oil Spray|
|Pink Himalayan Salt (to taste)|
|Black Pepper (to taste)|
- Preheat the oven to 340 degrees
- Wash and thinly slice the mushrooms
- Spray a baking sheet with a thin layer of oil. Lay out the mushroom slices making sure none are touching.
- Spray the mushrooms lightly with avocado oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes, or until the chips have shrunk and browned. They will crisp a bit more after cooling.
Calories 8 kcal, CarbohydrateContent 1 g, ProteinContent 1 g, FatContent 1 g, SaturatedFatContent 1 g, SodiumContent 2 mg, FiberContent 1 g, SugarContent 1 g, UnsaturatedFatContent 1 g, ServingSize 1 serving