LEMON DROP SHOTS RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
|¾ fluid ounce vodka (such as Absolut®)|
|¾ fluid ounce lemon juice|
|2 ½ teaspoons white sugar, or to taste|
|1 lemon, cut into wedges|
- Combine vodka and lemon juice in a shot glass. Sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon sugar on top.
- Place 2 teaspoons sugar in a small plate; dip lemon wedges in sugar. Suck on a sugared lemon after drinking the shot.
Calories 115.8 calories, CarbohydrateContent 23.9 g, FatContent 0.3 g, FiberContent 5.2 g, ProteinContent 1.4 g, SodiumContent 3.7 mg, SugarContent 11 g
LEMON DROP SHOT RECIPE – FOOD.COM
Total time: 1 minutes
Prep time: 1 minutes
Yield: 1 serving(s)
|2 1/2 ounces lemon-flavored vodka, Citron|
|1/2 ounce Cointreau liqueur or 1/2 ounce triple sec|
|1/2 ounce lemon juice, freshly squeezed|
|1 teaspoon sugar|
- Wet the rim of a cocktail glass and dip in sugar to coat rim.
- Put any sugar remaining in a into a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Add the lemon vodka, the cointreau or triple sec and lemon juice and shake about 10 times.
- Strain into sugar rimmed cocktail glass and garnish with lemon wedge. Suck on lemon wedge between sips and enjoy the marriage of sweet and tart flavors.
Calories 183.2, FatContent 0, SaturatedFatContent 0, CholesterolContent 0, SodiumContent 0.9, CarbohydrateContent 5.2, FiberContent 0, SugarContent 4.5, ProteinContent 0.1