RUTH’S CHRIS STEAK HOUSE PETITE FILET
|4 8 oz. Filet mignon steaks|
|6 tablespoon Butter softened|
|2 teaspoon Fresh parsley chopped|
- 1. Preheat the broiler. 2. Prepare the filets by drying them with a cloth or paper towel and rubbing 1/2 tablespoon of butter per steak over the top and bottom. Salt and pepper the filet. 3. Make sure your broiler is on high and that it is good and hot. It should have preheated for at least 30 minutes. Put four oven-safe ceramic serving plates on the bottom rack in the oven when you start to preheat the broiler and through the entire cooking time. Move another rack up to the top so that when you put the filets in they will be about 5-6 inches from the heat. You will have to check the filets periodically to be sure they haven’t flamed up. Cook the meat in a broiler pan, turning halfway through cooking time for the following length of time based on your preference: Cooking Chart 4-6 minutes per side – Rare 5-7 minutes per side – Medium Rare 6-8 minutes per side – Medium 7-9 minutes per side – Medium Well 8-11 minutes per side – Well 4. When the meat is done, carefully remove the ceramic plates from the oven. On each of them, place 1 tablespoon of butter. It should sizzle. 5. When the butter has melted, place a steak in the center of the plate. 6. Sprinkle a pinch of the parsley on top of the meat, and another pinch around it onto the butter. 7. Serve the dishes sizzling hot.
Calories 153 calories, FatContent 17.266531249998 g, CarbohydrateContent 0.103671874984175 g, CholesterolContent 45.7546875 mg, FiberContent 0.0382812499172442 g, ProteinContent 0.199218749992575 g, SaturatedFatContent 10.9331837499997 g, ServingSize 1 1 Serving (22g), SodiumContent 122.72249999986 mg, SugarContent 0.0653906250669308 g, TransFatContent 1.2088978124994 g
RUTH’S CHRIS STEAK BUTTER RECIPE
Provided by: Grace
Categories: Main Course
Total time: 40 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
|1 Minced garlic|
|1 Black Pepper|
|1 Chopped parsley|
- Gather the ingredients in your workspace.
- Put butter in a small bowl and leave it to cool to room temperature.
- Add in all the other ingredients and stir until it’s properly mixed.
- Scoop butter and put it in plastic wrap.
- Hold the plastic wrap from both ends and roll it on a surface to make a log-like shape.
- Once the butter log smoothens, place it in the fridge or freezer to harden.
- Remove your garlic butter from the refrigerator and slice.
- Put the slices on hot steak.
- Serve your steak once the butter melts over it.
Calories 9 kcal, CarbohydrateContent 1 g, ProteinContent 1 g, FatContent 1 g, SaturatedFatContent 1 g, TransFatContent 1 g, CholesterolContent 1 mg, SodiumContent 4 mg, FiberContent 1 g, SugarContent 1 g, UnsaturatedFatContent 2 g, ServingSize 1 serving
RUTH’S CHRIS CREAMED SPINACH RECIPE | TOP SECRET RECIPES
Now that you’ve chosen the veggies, finish off the meal with my copycat recipes for Ruth’s Chris Petite Filet and Au Gratin Potatoes.
Source: Top Secret Restaurant Recipes by Todd Wilbur.
Provided by: Todd Wilbur
Total time: 15 minutes0S
Prep time: 7 minutes30S
Cook time: 7 minutes30S
|1 10-ounce package frozen chopped spinach|
|2 tablespoons butter|
|1 1/2 tablespoons all-purpose flour|
|1/2 cup heavy cream|
|1/4 teaspoon salt|
|Pinch ground black pepper|
|Pinch ground nutmeg|
|Pinch ground cayenne pepper|
Calories 275 calories