HONEY-ORANGE PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPE | MYRECIPES
Provided by: Julianna Grimes
Total time: 40 minutes
Yield: Serves 4 (serving size: 3 ounces pork)
|⅓ cup orange marmalade|
|3 tablespoons cider vinegar|
|3 tablespoons lower-sodium soy sauce|
|1 ½ tablespoons minced fresh garlic|
|1 ½ teaspoons honey|
|2 tablespoons canola oil|
|1 (1-pound) pork tenderloin, trimmed|
|¼ teaspoon kosher salt|
|½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper|
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine first 5 ingredients, stirring well with a whisk. Reserve 2 tablespoons marmalade mixture. Heat an ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil; swirl to coat. Sprinkle pork with salt and pepper. Add pork to pan; cook 5 minutes or until browned. Turn pork over; brush with 1/4 cup marmalade mixture. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes. Turn pork over; brush with 1/4 cup marmalade mixture. Bake an additional 10 minutes or until a thermometer registers 150°. Remove pork from pan; brush with reserved 2 tablespoons marmalade mixture. Let stand 10 minutes; slice.
Calories 275 calories, CarbohydrateContent 21.9 g, CholesterolContent 74 mg, FatContent 9.5 g, FiberContent 0.3 g, ProteinContent 24.8 g, SaturatedFatContent 1.3 g, SodiumContent 609 mg
HONEY-ORANGE GLAZED PORK LOIN RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
Provided by: Taste of Home
Total time: 01 hours 25 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 01 hours 15 minutes
Yield: 12 servings.
|1 cup orange juice|
|1/2 cup cider vinegar|
|1/2 cup packed brown sugar|
|1/4 cup honey|
|2 tablespoons chili powder|
|1 tablespoon ground coriander|
|1 tablespoon ground cumin|
|1-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon|
|1 boneless pork loin roast (4 pounds)|
|1 teaspoon salt|
|1/4 teaspoon pepper|
- In a small saucepan, combine the first 8 ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, until glaze is reduced to 1 cup, 45 minutes. , Meanwhile, preheat oven to 350°. Sprinkle pork with salt and pepper. Place on a rack in a shallow roasting pan lined with heavy-duty foil. Roast until a thermometer reads 145°, 1-1/4 to 1-3/4 hours, brushing with glaze 2-3 times after first hour of roasting. Let stand for 10-15 minutes before slicing.
Calories 263 calories, FatContent 7g fat (3g saturated fat), CholesterolContent 75mg cholesterol, SodiumContent 258mg sodium, CarbohydrateContent 19g carbohydrate (17g sugars, FiberContent 1g fiber), ProteinContent 30g protein. Diabetic Exchanges 4 lean meat
BAG ‘N SEASON® HONEY ORANGE PORK | MCCORMICK
Provided by: McCormick
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
|1 package bag n season pork chops|
|3 tbsps honey|
|2 tbsp orange juice|
|1/4 tsp McCormick® Ginger, Ground|
|2 pork tenderloins (about 1 pound each)|
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Arrange opened Cooking Bag in 13×9-inch baking pan or dish. Place pork tenderloins in bag.
- Mix Seasoning Mix, honey, orange juice and ginger. Pour evenly over pork. Turn pork in bag until evenly coated. Close bag loosely with nylon tie. Cut 4 small holes in top of bag to allow steam to escape.
- Bake in lower half of oven 25 to 30 minutes. Remove from oven. Let stand 5 minutes. Cut open bag. Slice pork and serve with pan juices.
BEST IKARIAN BRAISED PORK WITH HONEY, ORANGE AND ROSEMARY RECIPE
Provided by: 177MILKSTREET.COM
Yield: 6-8 Servings
|5-6 pounds boneless pork shoulder, trimmed, cut into 2-inch chunks and patted dry|
|Kosher salt and ground black pepper|
|¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil|
|1 large red onion, halved and thinly sliced|
|1 cup dry white wine|
|2 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary, divided|
|3 bay leaves|
|2 teaspoons dried oregano|
|1 tablespoon fennel seeds|
|½ cup honey (see note), divided|
|1 tablespoon grated orange zest, plus ½ cup orange juice|
|3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh oregano|
|2 tablespoons cider vinegar|
- Heat the oven to 325°F with a rack in the middle position. Season the pork with salt and pepper and toss. In a large (at least 7-quart) Dutch oven over medium-high, heat the oil until barely smoking.
Add a third of the pork in an even layer and cook without stirring until well browned, about 7 minutes. Using tongs, flip the pieces and cook without stirring until well browned on the second sides, about 5 minutes.
Transfer to a medium bowl and brown ½ of the remaining pork using the oil remaining in the pot, then transfer to the bowl. Add the remaining pork to the bowl; it does not need to be browned.
- Reduce the heat to medium and add the onion and 1/4 teaspoon salt to the pot. Cover and cook, stirring occasionally, until softened, about 3 minutes. Add the wine and cook, scraping up any browned bits, until most of the liquid has evaporated, about 5 minutes.
Add 1 tablespoon rosemary, the bay, dried oregano, fennel seeds and ¼ cup honey. Return the pork and any juices to the pot, pour in 3/4 cup water, and stir. Cover, transfer to the oven and cook until a skewer inserted into a piece of pork meets no resistance, 2 to 2½ hours.
- Using a slotted spoon, transfer the pork to a large bowl and cover to keep warm. Tilt the pot to pool the cooking liquid to one side, then use a wide spoon to skim off and discard as much fat as possible.
Stir in the orange juice and remaining ¼ cup honey. Bring to a boil over high, then reduce to medium and cook, stirring often, until a spatula drawn through the liquid leaves a trail, about 10 minutes.
- Off heat, stir in the orange zest, the remaining 1 tablespoon rosemary, the fresh oregano and the vinegar. Return the pork to the pot and stir to coat with the sauce. Taste and season with salt and pepper.
HONEY ORANGE PORK CHOPS | MCCORMICK
Provided by: McCormick
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
|1/3 cup orange juice|
|1/4 cup honey|
|1/4 cup olive oil|
|1 tsp McCormick® Cilantro Leaves|
|1 tsp Lawry’s® Seasoned Salt|
|1/2 tsp McCormick® Garlic Powder|
|1/4 tsp McCormick® Cumin, Ground|
|1/4 tsp McCormick® Red Pepper, Ground|
|4 boneless pork chops, 1/2-inch thick|
- Mix all ingredients, except pork, in small bowl. Reserve 3 tablespoons marinade; set aside. Place pork in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add remaining marinade; turn to coat well.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes or longer for extra flavor. Remove pork from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
- Broil or grill over medium heat 4 to 5 minutes per side or until desired doneness, brushing with reserved 3 tablespoons marinade halfway through cooking.
Calories 302 Calories