GORDON RAMSAY RIGATONI WITH YELLOW AND GREEN COURGETTES | PASTA …
Provided by: CO.UK
Total time: 25 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
|250 g dried rigatoni or other pasta shapes|
|Sea salt and black pepper|
|2 large green courgettes, trimmed|
|2 large yellow courgettes, trimmed|
|3 tbsp. olive oil|
|1 garlic clove, peeled and finely crushed|
|Handful of basil leaves|
|Parmesan, to grate|
- Add the pasta to a pot of boiling salted water and cook according to the packet instructions until al dente.
- Meanwhile, halve the courgettes lengthways and slice thickly. Heat a large frying pan and add the olive oil. Tip in the crushed garlic and sauté for just less than a minute.
- Add the courgettes with a pinch of salt and a grinding of pepper. (If your pan is not large enough, cook the courgettes in two batches.) Fry over a high heat for three to four minutes until the courgettes are just tender and lightly golden brown around the sides. Take off the heat.
- When ready, drain the pasta and immediately toss with the courgettes and basil. Taste and adjust the seasoning. Divide among warm plates and grate over some Parmesan to serve.
GORDON RAMSAY’S SUPER GREEN PASTA WITH ARUGULA, ALMONDS AND …
Provided by: Alison Ashton
|Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste|
|¼ cup olive oil, plus extra for drizzling|
|3 cloves garlic, peeled and thinly sliced|
|2 anchovy fillets (optional)|
|3½ cups chopped kale|
|1 lb fresh pasta (any type)|
|¼ cup roasted almonds|
|6 Tbsp freshly grated Parmesan cheese (or plant-based equivalent), divided|
|2 large handfuls arugula|
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil; season with salt. In a large saucepan over medium, heat oil. Add garlic; cook 2 minutes or until lightly golden. Add anchovies, if using; break them down with a wooden spoon. Add kale to pan, along with a spoonful of boiling water. Cover; cook 3 minutes. Add pasta to pan of boiling water; stir to separate. Cook 2 minutes or according to package directions. Roughly chop almonds. Zest lemon (reserve remaining lemon for another use). Remove kale from heat. Use an immersion blender to blitz until smooth. Drain pasta. Add to kale, along with lemon zest, half the Parmesan, salt and pepper. Toss to combine. Divide among 4 bowls. Top with arugula, almonds, remaining Parmesan and a drizzle of olive oil.
How long does it take to make Gordon Ramsay’s pasta dish?
I recently discovered the simple and delicious dish while watching “Gordon Ramsay’s Ultimate Cookery Course.” The recipe requires just a few ingredients and only takes 15 minutes to make. Ramsay’s pasta dish is super comforting and reminds me of my favorite Italian restaurant. Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
How many ingredients are in Gordon Ramsay’s tagliatelle?
I learned a lot in the span of 10 hours, and Ramsay’s tagliatelle has became a regular in my recipe repertoire. Ramsay’s pasta requires five main ingredients. You only need a few ingredients to make Ramsay’s delicious pasta dish.
Do you need a pasta machine to cook Italian food?
Chef Gordon Ramsay says, “if it’s a ravioli, tortellini, lasagna, cannelloni, tagliatelle, spaghetti, whatever you want, that dough is the base. That is it. That’s your passport to great Italian dishes.” If you love making pasta, a pasta machine will become one of your essential kitchen tools. They are inexpensive and easy to use.
How long does it take to cook truffle pasta?
Our selection of pasta recipes will inspire you. Follow the Italian way with classic, traditional and not so traditional dishes like truffle pasta for your next satisfying midweek meal. Serves 4. 1 hour 30 minutes prep and cooking time. Vegetarian.