FLAT (OUT) BREAD RECIPE – FOOD.COM
Total time: 2 hours 10 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 2 hours
Yield: 8-10 pieces
|2 teaspoons dry active yeast|
|1 1/4 cups warm water|
|2 cups bread flour, plus more for work surface|
|1 cup whole wheat flour|
|1 tablespoon sugar|
|1 teaspoon salt|
|2 tablespoons olive oil, plus more for bowl and griddle|
- In a large bowl, mix together yeast and 3/4 cup water; let stand 5 minutes.
- Add remaining 1/2 cup water, flour, sugar, salt, and olive oil; mix until a dough is formed.
- Turn dough out onto a lightly floured work surface and knead until firm, about 5 minutes. (Or use your Kitchen Aid mixer to knead the dough).
- Lightly oil a large bowl and add dough.
- Cover with plastic wrap and keep in a warm place; let rise until dough has doubled in size, about 2 hours.
- Divide dough into 8, 2 oz. pieces.
- Roll each piece of dough out to an 1/8-inch-thick oblong circle; cover dough with a clean towel.
- Heat griddle over high heat and lightly coat with olive oil.
- Working with one piece of dough at a time, uncover and add to griddle. Cook flatbread until bubbling and brown, 40 seconds to 1 minute, then turn and continue cooking 20 seconds more.
- Remove flatbread from heat; wipe griddle clean.
- Repeat process with remaining pieces of dough.
Calories 203.9, FatContent 4.1, SaturatedFatContent 0.6, CholesterolContent 0, SodiumContent 293.3, CarbohydrateContent 36.6, FiberContent 2.7, SugarContent 1.7, ProteinContent 5.6
FLATOUT THIN CRUST PIZZA RECIPE – 8 POINTS | LAALOOSH
Provided by: Wendy
Total time: 25 minutes
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
|1 Flatout Flatbread in Light Original|
|1/2 cup prepared pizza sauce|
|1/2 cup reduced fat mozzarella cheese|
|1/2 tsp garlic powder|
|1/2 tsp dried oregano|
|Veggie toppings of choice ((I used tomatoes, onions, jalapeños))|
- Spray a large piece of aluminum foil with non-fat cooking spray, and place Flatout Flatbread on it. Heat flatbread in oven for about 8-10 minutes, or until the flatbread begins to crisp.
- Remove flatbread from oven and top with sauce, cheese, veggies, garlic powder and oregano.
- Return to oven and heat until cheese is melted and pizza is cooked through, about 10-12 minutes.
Calories 249 kcal, CarbohydrateContent 23 g, ProteinContent 25.3 g, FatContent 11.3 g, SaturatedFatContent 4 g, CholesterolContent 20 mg, SodiumContent 713 mg, FiberContent 9.7 g, SugarContent 1.4 g, ServingSize 1 serving
THE BEST ROLLED SUGAR COOKIES RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Provided by: J. Saunders
Categories: Sugar Cookies
Total time: 1 hours 26 minutes
Prep time: 20 minutes
Yield: 60 cookies
|1 ½ cups butter, softened|
|2 cups white sugar|
|1 teaspoon vanilla extract|
|5 cups all-purpose flour|
|2 teaspoons baking powder|
|1 teaspoon salt|
- Cream together butter and sugar in a large bowl with an electric mixer until smooth. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Stir in flour, baking powder, and salt. Cover, and chill dough for at least 1 hour (or overnight).
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Lightly dust a work surface with flour. Roll out dough to 1/4 to 1/2 inch thickness. Cut into shapes with any cookie cutter. Place cookies 1 inch apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cookies are lightly browned, 6 to 8 minutes. Carefully transfer cookies to a wire rack and cool completely before decorating.
Calories 109.5 calories, CarbohydrateContent 14.7 g, CholesterolContent 24.6 mg, FatContent 5 g, FiberContent 0.3 g, ProteinContent 1.5 g, SaturatedFatContent 3 g, SodiumContent 92.6 mg, SugarContent 6.7 g