CHINESE PORK DUMPLINGS RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Provided by: Allrecipes
Total time: 1 hours 20 minutes
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 1 hours 0 minutes
Yield: 50 dumplings
|½ cup soy sauce|
|1 tablespoon seasoned rice vinegar|
|1 tablespoon finely chopped Chinese chives|
|1 tablespoon sesame seeds|
|1 teaspoon chile-garlic sauce (such as Sriracha®)|
|1 pound ground pork|
|3 cloves garlic, minced|
|1 large egg, beaten|
|2 tablespoons finely chopped Chinese chives|
|2 tablespoons soy sauce|
|1 ½ tablespoons sesame oil|
|1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger|
|50 dumpling wrappers|
|½ cup vegetable oil for frying, or as needed|
- Prepare dipping sauce: Combine soy sauce, rice vinegar, chives, sesame seeds, and chile sauce in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Prepare dumplings: Mix pork, garlic, egg, chives, soy sauce, sesame oil, and ginger in a large bowl until thoroughly combined.
- Place a dumpling wrapper on a lightly floured work surface and spoon about 1 tablespoon of the filling in the middle. Wet the edge with a little water and crimp together forming small pleats to seal the dumpling. Repeat to form remaining dumplings.
- Heat 1 to 2 tablespoons vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Place 8 to 10 dumplings in the pan and cook until browned, about 2 minutes per side. Pour in 1 cup of water; cover and cook until the dumplings are tender and pork is cooked through, about 5 minutes.
- Repeat to cook remaining dumplings, adding more oil and water for each batch.
- Serve dumplings with dipping sauce.
Calories 539.9 calories, CarbohydrateContent 50.2 g, CholesterolContent 103.2 mg, FatContent 24.6 g, FiberContent 2 g, ProteinContent 27.7 g, SaturatedFatContent 6.6 g, SodiumContent 2372.9 mg, SugarContent 0.7 g