COPYCAT WINGSTOP ORIGINAL HOT SAUCE RECIPE BY TODD WILBUR
Provided by: Todd Wilbur
Total time: 35 minutes0S
Prep time: 10 minutes0S
Cook time: 25 minutes0S
|Vegetable oil for frying|
|20 chicken wings (separated drummettes and flats)|
COPYCAT WINGSTOP LEMON PEPPER WINGS | SMOKIN’ AND GRILLIN’ WIT …
Total time: 30 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
|1 cp. Flour|
|2 tbsp. Lemon Pepper Seasoning|
|1/2 tsp. Black Pepper|
|1/2 tsp. Kosher Salt|
|Preferred Frying Oil as much as needed|
|1/3 Butter melted|
|2 1/2 lbs. Chicken Wings|
- Preheat oven 350 degrees. Take a medium-sized bowl and combine flour, kosher salt, and pepper,
- Dredge your chicken wings in a bowl full of season flour, and dust off the excess. (You could use a deep fryer or a medium-sized saucepan for the next process).
- Fill fryer with vegetable oil or the saucepan, at-least 4-inches from the base of the pan. Monitor the temperature of your oil before popping in the breaded chicken wings.
- Cook for at-least 5 to 7 minutes. Once golden brown, remove wings. Line a wire rack with a cookie sheet. Place the fried chicken wings on the wire rack and toss it into the oven.
- Allow to bake for 10-15 minutes. Keep an eye on your chicken. When meat golden brown, remove from the oven.
- Create a wet mix of lemon pepper seasoning and melted butter or olive oil. When the wings are smoking hot and straight out of the oven, toss them in this mix. Serve Immediately and enjoy!
Calories 0, CarbohydrateContent , CholesterolContent , FatContent , FiberContent , ProteinContent , SaturatedFatContent , ServingSize , SodiumContent , SugarContent , TransFatContent