CHOCOFLAN RECIPE – BETTYCROCKER.COM
Provided by: Paula Kittelson
Total time: 4 hours 35 minutes
Prep time: 15 minutes
|1/4 cup Smuckers™ caramel topping (from 12.25-oz jar)|
|1 box Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ triple chocolate fudge cake mix|
|1 cup water|
|1/2 cup vegetable oil|
|1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated)|
|1 cup milk|
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 12-cup fluted tube cake pan with cooking spray. Pour and spread caramel topping in bottom of pan.
- In large bowl, beat cake mix, water, oil and 3 eggs with electric mixer on medium speed 2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally. Pour batter over caramel topping in pan.
- In blender, place Flan ingredients. Cover; blend on high speed about 20 seconds or until smooth. Slowly pour mixture evenly over batter. (Flan mixture will mix with batter, but they will separate during baking, forming 1 layer of cake and 1 layer of flan.) Spray piece of foil with cooking spray, and place sprayed side down over top of pan; cover tightly.
- Place cake pan in large roasting pan; add 1 inch of hot water to roasting pan.
- Bake 1 hour 20 minutes to ensure cake AND flan layer bake completely (toothpick inserted in center of cake will come out clean). Remove cake pan from water bath to cooling rack; remove foil. Cool at room temperature 1 hour. Refrigerate in pan, uncovered, 2 hours.
- Remove from refrigerator; run thin metal spatula around outer and inside edges of pan to loosen cake. Place serving plate upside down on cake pan; turn plate and pan over. Remove pan. Spoon any remaining caramel from pan over top of cake. Store loosely covered in refrigerator.
Calories 300 , CarbohydrateContent 39 g, CholesterolContent 90 mg, FatContent 2 , FiberContent 0 g, ProteinContent 6 g, SaturatedFatContent 4 1/2 g, ServingSize 1 Slice, SodiumContent 310 mg, SugarContent 26 g, TransFatContent 0 g
EASY CHOCOFLAN RECIPE | MCCORMICK
Provided by: McCormick
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 1 hours 5 minutes
|1 cup dulce de leche divided|
|1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk|
|1 can (12 oz) evaporated milk|
|1/2 package (4 oz) cream cheese softened, cubed|
|3 tsps McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract divided|
|1 package (2-layer size) chocolate cake mix|
|1 to 2 tbsps milk|
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 10-cup Bundt pan with no stick cooking spray. Spread 1/2 cup of the dulce de leche in bottom of prepared pan. Place Bundt pan in large roasting pan. Set aside.
- Beat eggs, sweetened condensed milk, evaporated milk, cream cheese, and 1 teaspoon of the vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed (or with wire whisk) until well blended. Set aside.
- Prepare cake mix as directed on package, adding remaining 2 teaspoons vanilla. Pour batter over dulce de leche in pan. Slowly pour flan mixture over batter. Cover pan with foil sprayed with no stick cooking spray. Carefully pour hot water into roasting pan to come halfway up sides of Bundt pan.
- Bake 1 hour or until toothpick inserted near center comes out clean. Transfer Bundt pan from water bath to wire rack. Remove foil. Cool completely.
- Refrigerate at least 6 hours or overnight. Loosen cake from sides of pan. To unmold, invert pan onto a serving platter. Remove pan. Mix remaining dulce de leche and milk in small saucepan. Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture reaches pourable consistency. Pour or spoon over Chocoflan to serve.
Calories 247 Calories
CHOCOLATE CARAMEL FLAN RECIPE – BBC FOOD
Provided by: Nadiya Hussain
Prep time: 2 hours
Cook time: 2 hours
Yield: Serves 10–12
|125g/4½oz shop-bought salted caramel sauce|
|150g/5½oz unsalted butter, softened, plus extra melted butter for greasing|
|190g/6½oz soft brown sugar|
|1 free-range egg|
|1 tbsp vanilla extract|
|200g/7oz plain flour, sifted, plus extra for dusting|
|30g/1oz cocoa powder|
|1 tsp bicarbonate of soda|
|1 tsp baking powder|
|3 tbsp coffee granules|
|230ml/8fl oz full-fat milk|
|600ml/20fl oz evaporated milk|
|397g tin condensed milk|
|4 free-range eggs|
|1 tsp vanilla bean paste|
- Preheat the oven to 180C/160C Fan/Gas 4. Grease and lightly flour a 23cm/9in Bundt tin. Find a roasting tin big enough to hold the Bundt tin comfortably and deep enough for water to come two-thirds of the way up the side of the Bundt tin. Pop a tea towel in the base of the roasting tin.
- To make the caramel layer, put the salted caramel in a microwaveable dish and warm for about 20 seconds or just long enough to make it runny. Pour into the base of the Bundt tin, avoiding drips on the sides. Tap on the worktop to level the surface.
- To make the cake layer, whisk the butter and sugar in a bowl until really light and fluffy. Add the egg and vanilla extract and mix to combine.
- In a separate bowl, add the flour, cocoa, bicarbonate of soda and baking powder and mix thoroughly.
- Spoon the coffee into a small bowl, add a few tablespoons of the milk and heat for a few seconds in the microwave or in a small saucepan on a medium heat, until the coffee has dissolved. Pour the coffee into the remaining milk and stir through.
- Sift a third of the flour mixture into the butter mixture and fold in with a large metal spoon. Fold in a third of the coffee-flavoured milk, then repeat until all the flour and milk has been mixed in and is smooth.
- Spoon the cake mixture over the salted caramel in the tin, tap the tin on the work surface to remove any bubbles and make sure the top is level. Put the Bundt tin in the centre of the roasting tin.
- To make the crème caramel, mix the evaporated milk, condensed milk, eggs, vanilla and salt in a food processor until smooth. Pour over the back of a spoon, over the top of the cake batter.
- Have a jug of hot water ready. Put the roasting tin with the Bundt tin into the oven. Before you close the door, pour the water straight onto the tea towel in the roasting tin, making sure the water reaches at least two-thirds of the way up the side of the Bundt tin.
- Bake for 1 hour and don’t be tempted to open the oven. Remove from the oven and leave to cool in the tin for another hour. Flip over onto a serving dish, cut into slices and serve.
CHOCOFLAN – MY FOOD AND FAMILY
Provided by: My Food and Family
Total time: 1 hours 45 minutes
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 1 hours 30 minutes
Yield: 24 servings
|1/2 cup cajeta (goat milk caramel)|
|1 can (12 oz.) evaporated milk|
|1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, cubed, softened|
|7 large eggs, divided|
|1 tsp. vanilla|
|1 cup sugar|
|1 pkg. (2-layer size) chocolate cake mix|
|1 cup water|
|1/3 cup oil|
|1/2 cup sour cream|
|1 cup thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping|
- Heat oven to 375ºF.
- Pour cajeta into 12-cup fluted tube pan sprayed with cooking spray. Blend evaporated milk, cream cheese, 4 eggs, vanilla and sugar in blender until smooth.
- Beat cake mix, water, oil and remaining eggs with mixer until blended. Add sour cream; mix well. Pour over cajeta in tube pan; gently ladle flan mixture over cake batter. Cover pan with Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil sprayed with cooking spray, sprayed-side down. Place in larger pan. Add enough water to larger pan to come halfway up side of tube pan.
- Bake 1-1/2 hours or until toothpick inserted near center comes out clean. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Refrigerate 2 hours. Loosen dessert from side of pan; invert onto plate. Remove pan. Serve dessert topped with COOL WHIP.
Calories 180, FatContent 11 g, SaturatedFatContent 5 g, TransFatContent 0 g, CholesterolContent 75 mg, SodiumContent 95 mg, CarbohydrateContent 0 g, FiberContent 0 g, SugarContent 0 g, ProteinContent 4 g
CHOCOLATE FLAN CAKE RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Provided by: Eagle brand
Categories: EAGLE BRAND®
Total time: 7 hours 30 minutes
Prep time: 30 minutes
Cook time: 2 hours 0 minutes
|Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray|
|½ cup SMUCKER’S® Caramel Flavored Topping|
|1 (18.25 ounce) box Pillsbury® Moist Supreme® Devils Food Premium Cake Mix|
|1 cup water|
|3 large eggs|
|½ cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil|
|1 (14 ounce) can EAGLE BRAND® Sweetened Condensed Milk|
|1 (12 ounce) can PET® Evaporated Milk|
|4 large eggs, at room temperature|
|4 ounces cream cheese, softened|
|1 teaspoon vanilla extract|
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Coat a 12-cup fluted tube pan with nonstick cooking spray. Place a piece of rolled-up foil into the tube part of the pan to prevent cake from spilling over the top. Pour caramel topping into the prepared pan.
- Beat cake mix, water, 3 eggs, and vegetable oil together in a large bowl until well combined; pour evenly over caramel topping.
- Combine sweetened condensed milk, evaporated milk, 4 eggs, cream cheese, and vanilla in a blender. Process until smooth; pour slowly over cake batter. While baking, the cake will rise and the milk mixture will go to the bottom.
- Coat a piece of foil with nonstick cooking spray. Cover pan, coated-side down, tightly with foil. Place pan in a large roasting pan. Pour hot water into the roasting pan to a depth of 2 inches.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick in the center still has a few moist crumbs, about 2 hours.
- Place cake on a cooling rack; cool for 15 minutes. Remove foil and invert onto a serving plate. Cool for 1 hour at room temperature. Chill for 4 hours or overnight before serving.
Calories 364.6 calories, CarbohydrateContent 35.1 g, CholesterolContent 93.3 mg, FatContent 15.6 g, FiberContent 0.8 g, ProteinContent 6.4 g, SaturatedFatContent 6 g, SodiumContent 323.8 mg, SugarContent 23.5 g