COPYCAT CHICK-FIL-A HASH BROWN SCRAMBLE BURRITO RECIPE – FOOD.COM
Total time: 1 hours 5 minutes
Prep time: 35 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
Yield: 4 burritos
|1 (16 ounce) bag tater tots|
|6 cups peanut oil, for frying|
|1/2 cup pickle juice|
|1/2 cup whole milk|
|1/2 teaspoon garlic powder|
|1/2 teaspoon onion powder|
|1 3/4 lbs chicken tenderloins, about 16 pieces|
|1 large egg|
|3 cups all-purpose flour|
|1/4 cup powdered sugar|
|2 tablespoons baking powder|
|1 teaspoon kosher salt|
|1 tablespoon paprika|
|2 teaspoons chili powder|
|1 (8 ounce) cooking spray, such as Pam|
|8 large eggs|
|1/4 cup whole milk|
|1 cup monterey jack and cheddar cheese blend, shredded|
|1/8 teaspoon kosher salt|
|4 flour tortillas, 10-inch|
|1 (8 ounce) jar salsa, jalepeno preferred|
- Hash Browns:.
- Follow package directions to prepare tater tots for 4 people. Set cooked hash browns aside.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F Line a baking sheet with paper towels.
- Wet mixture:.
- In a medium bowl whisk together wet ingredients, add chicken, making sure to coat evenly. Allow chicken to marinate for 20 minutes. Attach a deep-frying thermometer to the side of large heavy-bottomed pot or dutch oven, heat over medium-high, to 325 degrees F While oil heats, in a medium bowl, whisk together dry ingredients.
- Reserving the marinade, remove the chicken to a plate. Whisk the egg into the marinade. Dip the chicken into the egg mixture, one piece at a time, shaking off excess egg mixture. Dry Mixture:.
- Dredge chicken pieces in flour mix, making sure to coat evenly on both sides. Repeat the breading process (egg mixture to flour mix) one more time, set chicken aside.
- Once oil is heated, cook chicken until golden brown on each side, about 2 to 3 minutes. Chicken should be opaque in the center. Place cooked chicken on prepared baking sheet to drain.
- Scrambled Eggs:.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, and salt, until pale in color and frothy. Generously spray a small rimmed baking sheet (9’x13’). Pour egg mixture into the prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle with cheese. Cook until slightly wobbly, but set in the center, about 6 to 8 minutes, rotating pan halfway through. Cover with cutting board for 4 minutes or until egg is set, but still tender. Using a wooden spoon gently toss eggs until lightly scrambled.
- Slice chicken into 1/2- inch strips. Evenly divide the hash browns, scrambled eggs, and chicken among the tortillas.
- One at a time, fold the bottom edge of each tortilla up and over the filling, fold in each side edge to form an open pocket, then fold down that edge. Serve Hash Brown Scramble burritos with jalapeno salsa on the side.
Calories 4173.2, FatContent 368.7, SaturatedFatContent 71.3, CholesterolContent 563.4, SodiumContent 2776.7, CarbohydrateContent 139.1, FiberContent 10.6, SugarContent 13.1, ProteinContent 85.3
COPYCAT CHICK-FIL-A’S CHICKEN BREAKFAST BURRITO RECIPE – RECIPES.NET
Provided by: Recipes.net Team
Total time: 45 minutes
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
|8 oz grilled, chopped chicken tenders|
|2 tsp olive oil|
|4 oz chopped red onion|
|3 beaten eggs|
|to taste salt and ground black pepper|
|½ cup quartered cherry tomatoes|
|½ cup shredded monterey jack|
|½ cup shredded cheddar cheese|
|2 or flour, large, warmed corn tortillas|
|2 lemon wedges|
|⅓ cup tomato salsa|
|¼ cup sour cream|
|¼ cup guacamole|
- Heat 1 teaspoon of olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the onions and let them cook for 5 minutes or until they become slightly brown but still plump. Remove them from the pan and keep them warm.
- Heat 1 teaspoon of olive oil and add the eggs to the pan and season them with salt and pepper.
- Allow the bottom to set slightly as if you’re making an omelet. Use a spatula to scrape the egg from the bottom of the pan. Continue cooking and flipping the eggs until they’re cooked through.
- Top them with the Monterey Jack and cheddar cheese, then let the cheeses melt.
- Place the cooked egg on a warm tortilla. Top with sliced tomatoes, chopped chicken tenders, and onions.
- Fold the short sides of the tortillas inward and roll the long side toward the other. Serve your finished burrito with any combination of condiments.
Calories 688.00kcal, CarbohydrateContent 28.00g, CholesterolContent 388.00mg, FatContent 42.00g, FiberContent 6.00g, ProteinContent 51.00g, SaturatedFatContent 19.00g, ServingSize 2.00 , SodiumContent 901.00mg, SugarContent 7.00g, TransFatContent 1.00g, UnsaturatedFatContent 16.00g
BREAKFAST BURRITOS RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
Provided by: Taste of Home
Total time: 35 minutes
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Yield: 12 servings.
|1 package (16 ounces) frozen cubed hash brown potatoes|
|12 large eggs|
|1 large onion, chopped|
|1 medium green pepper, chopped|
|1/2 pound bulk pork sausage, browned and drained|
|12 flour tortillas (10 inches), warmed|
|3 cups shredded cheddar cheese|
- In a large skillet, fry hash browns according to package directions; remove and set aside. , In a large bowl, beat eggs; add onions and green pepper. Pour into the same skillet; cook and stir until eggs are set. Remove from heat. Add hash browns and sausage; mix gently. , Place about 3/4 cup filling on each tortilla and top with about 1/4 cup cheese. Roll up and place on a greased baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until heated through. Serve with salsa if desired.
Calories 463 calories, FatContent 21g fat (10g saturated fat), CholesterolContent 249mg cholesterol, SodiumContent 715mg sodium, CarbohydrateContent 42g carbohydrate (2g sugars, FiberContent 7g fiber), ProteinContent 21g protein.
MCDONALD’S BREAKFAST BURRITO COPYCAT RECIPE | TOP SECRET RECIPES
Provided by: Todd Wilbur
Total time: 15 minutes0S
Prep time: 7 minutes30S
Cook time: 7 minutes30S
|4 ounces breakfast sausage|
|1 tablespoon minced white onion|
|1/2 tablespoon minced mild green chilies (canned)|
|4 large eggs, beaten|
|Ground black pepper|
|4 8-inch flour tortillas|
|4 slices American cheese|
Calories 290 calories