CHEETO FRIED CHICKEN | JUST A PINCH RECIPES
Provided by: Suzy Homemakker @Reallygoodcook
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
|5 pound(s) boneless, skinless chicken thighs or breasts|
|1 1/2 quart(s) 1 1/2 quarts buttermilk|
|6 tablespoon(s) kosher salt|
|1/4 cup(s) chili powder|
|3 1/2 tablespoon(s) garlic powder|
|1 – egg, lightly beaten|
|2 tablespoon(s) cornstarch|
|3-6 ounce(s) bags of cheeto cheese doodles|
|8 cup(s) oil|
- 1. Cut chicken into 4-ounce pieces.
2. Using a mallet, flatten the pieces into cutlets without breaking the flesh. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl, mix the buttermilk, kosher salt, chili powder, and garlic powder. Add chicken and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 5 hours.
- 4. Remove the chicken and transfer to another large bowl. To this bowl, add the beaten egg and cornstarch. Use your hands to coat the chicken well. Set aside.
5. Now, take the Cheetos and crush them until there are no lumps. Do this by opening the bag, letting out the air, and then pounding the Cheetos with a mallet until they are finely textured crumbs.
6. Transfer the Cheetos to a pan and roll the individual chicken cutlets in them until well coated.
- 7. Fry the coated chicken in Oil at 335?F for 5 to 6 minutes until golden brown and cooked through. Drain the chicken on paper towels and serve warm.
CHEETOS CHICKEN RECIPE – FOOD.COM
Total time: 45 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 35 minutes
Yield: 2 serving(s)
|3 cups crunchy Cheetos cheese-flavored snacks (or any other Brand)|
|1/3 cup parmesan cheese, grated|
|1/4 cup flour|
|1/2 teaspoon salt|
|1 tablespoon water|
|2 boneless skinless chicken breasts|
- Place the "Cheesies" in your food processor and process into small crumbs. Add the Parmesan Cheese and pour onto a plate.
- Coat chicken breasts in flour & salt.
- Combine egg & water. Beat until well combined. Dip floured Chicken in egg mixture.
- Coat the chicken in the Cheesie crumbs.
- Place on a lightly greased baking sheet (I use cooking spray).
- Bake for 35-45 minutes at 350° until chicken is cooked through (cooking time will depend on thickness of meat).
Calories 298.9, FatContent 10.3, SaturatedFatContent 4.4, CholesterolContent 183.2, SodiumContent 1008.7, CarbohydrateContent 12.8, FiberContent 0.4, SugarContent 0.3, ProteinContent 36.2
BEST FLAMIN’ HOT CHICKEN TENDERS RECIPE – HOW TO MAKE FLAMIN …
Provided by: DELISH.COM
Total time: 30 minutes
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 0S
Yield: 4 servings
|3 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into tenders|
|Freshly ground black pepper|
|1/3 c. all-purpose flour|
|2 eggs, whisked with 1 tbsp. water|
|1 (9-oz.) bag Flamin’ Hot Cheetos, crushed|
|Ranch dressing, for serving|
- Preheat oven to 400° and line a medium baking sheet with parchment paper. Season chicken tenders generously with salt and pepper, then dredge in flour. Next, dip tenders in egg, and then in Cheetos crumbs.
- Place chicken on baking sheet and bake 25 minutes. Serve hot, with ranch dressing for dipping.