TUSCAN BROCCOLI-TOMATO TARTS RECIPE – PILLSBURY.COM
Provided by: Pillsbury Kitchens
Total time: 45 minutes
Prep time: 25 minutes
|1 crust from 1 box (14.1 oz) refrigerated Pillsbury™ Pie Crusts (2 Count), softened as directed on box|
|1 egg white, slightly beaten|
|1 bag (11 oz) Tuscan seasoned broccoli|
|1/2 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese (2 oz)|
|1/4 cup mayonnaise|
|1/4 cup chopped red onion|
|1/3 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained on paper towels|
- Heat oven to 400°F. Unroll pie crust on work surface. Using 2-inch round cutter, cut 24 rounds from crust, rerolling dough as necessary. Press 1 round in bottom and up side of each of 24 ungreased mini muffin cups; brush lightly with egg white. Bake 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, microwave broccoli as directed on bag; drain. Cool slightly; finely chop. In small bowl, mix cheese and mayonnaise.
- Spoon slightly less than 1/2 teaspoon onion and about 1/4 teaspoon tomatoes into each cup. Top with 1 tablespoon broccoli (cups will be full). Spoon about 1 teaspoon mayonnaise mixture on top of each cup.
- Bake 16 to 20 minutes or until crust is light golden brown and cheese is melted. Immediately remove from pan to serving plate. Serve warm.
Calories 70 , CarbohydrateContent 5 g, CholesterolContent 0 mg, FatContent 1 , FiberContent 0 g, ProteinContent 1 g, SaturatedFatContent 1 1/2 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, SodiumContent 120 mg, SugarContent 0 g, TransFatContent 0 g
CHEESE AND BROCCOLI TART RECIPE – FOOD.COM
Total time: 35 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
Yield: 6 serving(s)
|1 (9 inch) unbaked pie shells|
|1 cup frozen chopped broccoli|
|2 cups swiss cheese, grated|
|1/4 red onion, peeled and finely chopped|
|1/4 cup low-fat milk|
|1/2 teaspoon salt|
|1 pinch black pepper|
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Bake pie shell for 5 minutes, then remove from oven and set aside. Reduce heat to 375 degrees.
- Microwave broccoli in a microwave-safe bowl for about 3 minutes at full power, or until thawed. Drain well in colander.
- Sprinkle 1 cup of swiss chees over pie shell. Top with broccoli and onion.
- In a small bowl, beat eggs until blended. Stir in milk, salt, and pepper, and pour over broccoli. Sprinkle on remaining cheese.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until tart is golden brown and puffy.
- Let stand for about 10 minutes before serving warm.
Calories 338.2, FatContent 22.6, SaturatedFatContent 9.7, CholesterolContent 139.4, SodiumContent 464.6, CarbohydrateContent 18, FiberContent 1.9, SugarContent 1.8, ProteinContent 15.8
BROCCOLI TART RECIPE WITH ONION AND CHEESE
Provided by: CO.UK
Total time: 0S
Prep time: 0S
Cook time: 0S
|1 ready rolled puff pastry sheet|
|1 large onion, peeled and sliced|
|25 g butter|
|1 medium sized broccoli head, broken into florets|
|100 g rated cheddar|
|1 beaten egg to glaze|
BROCCOLI-PECORINO TART RECIPE | MARTHA STEWART
Provided by: Martha Stewart
Total time: 40 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
|All-purpose flour, for work surface|
|1 sheet puff pastry, thawed|
|1 bunch broccoli, cut into small florets, stalks peeled and thinly sliced|
|2 tablespoons olive oil|
|2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced|
|1/2 teaspoon red-pepper flakes|
|Salt and pepper|
|1/2 cup shaved Pecorino Romano (2 ounces)|
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. On a lightly floured work surface, roll out puff pastry to a 12-inch square; transfer to a parchment-lined baking sheet. With a paring knife, lightly score pastry 1/2 inch from edges, creating a border. Toss together broccoli, oil, garlic, and red-pepper flakes; season with salt and pepper. Scatter broccoli mixture evenly on pastry and sprinkle with Pecorino. Bake until pastry is deep golden and puffed, about 30 minutes. Let cool slightly before cutting into squares. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Calories 330 g, FatContent 23 g, FiberContent 3 g, ProteinContent 8 g, SaturatedFatContent 5 g
EASY BROCCOLI CHEESE QUICHE (5 INGREDIENTS) – KRISTINE’S KITCHEN
Provided by: Kristine Rosenblatt
Total time: 55 minutes
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 40 minutes
|2 cups broccoli florets (about ½ pound)|
|5 large eggs|
|¾ cup milk (I used whole milk)|
|½ teaspoon salt|
|¼ teaspoon pepper|
|1 cup shredded cheddar cheese|
|1 9-inch whole wheat pie crust|
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Roll out pie crust, if not already shaped, and chill until ready to use.
- Place 1-2 cups water in the bottom of a small pot. Add the broccoli, cover, and bring to a boil. Cook the broccoli until crisp-tender, about 4 minutes. Transfer broccoli to a colander, rinse with cool water, and drain. Chop broccoli into small pieces.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Stir in the chopped broccoli and cheddar cheese. Pour into the prepared pie shell.
- Bake quiche for 35-40 minutes, until eggs are set in the center. Check on quiche starting at 25 minutes and tent with foil if crust is browning too quickly.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
ServingSize 1 /8 quiche, Calories 228 kcal, CarbohydrateContent 12 g, ProteinContent 10 g, FatContent 16 g, SaturatedFatContent 8 g, CholesterolContent 119 mg, SodiumContent 389 mg, FiberContent 2 g, SugarContent 1 g