AVENA – HEALTHY OATMEAL SHAKE – SKINNYTASTE
|1/2 cup quick oats*|
|2 cups water|
|1 cup fat free milk|
|1 cup ice|
|3 tbsp sugar|
|2 tsp ground cinnamon|
- Cook oats and water in a small pot for about a minute or two, stirring often until it becomes thick and bubbly.
- Remove from heat and let it cool a few minutes.
- In a blender add milk, sugar, cinnamon. Add oats and ice.
- Blend on high until very smooth.
- Chill in refrigerator or pour in a glass over ice. Enjoy!! Makes 4 cups.
- *Use GF oats to make this gluten-free.
ServingSize 1 cup, Calories 124 kcal, CarbohydrateContent 21.5 g, ProteinContent 7 g, FatContent 2 g, FiberContent 3 g
ATOLE DE AVENA: A MEXICAN HOT DRINK. – MARICRUZ AVALOS KITCHEN BLOG
Provided by: Maricruz
Total time: 20 minutes
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
|1 cup (90 gr) Old fashioned oats, or oats flour|
|4 ⅙ cups (1 lt) Whole milk, or any vegan milk|
|½ cup (100 gr) Sugar|
|2 cups (480ml) Water|
|1 ¼ Cinnamon stick|
|1 tsp Vanilla extract|
- Place the old fashioned oats in a blender and pour in half of the milk. Blend until creamy. No worries if it not totally blended, some bites here and there adds a nice texture to atole.
- In a medium pot pour the water, add the sugar and cinnamon stick. Bring to a boil, then lower the heat to low, cover and let it simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Add the oats mixture, then the remaining milk and bring to a boil.
- Lower the heat and let it simmer, stirring constantly, until atole reaches a thick consistency (about 10 minutes).
- If oatmeal atole has thickened so much and you’d like a more liquid consistency, add more milk, taste for sugar and let simmer for another half a minute. Turn off the stove and serve.
ServingSize 1 grams, Calories 330 kcal
REFRESHING OATMEAL DRINK (AGUA DE AVENA) RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Provided by: Becky Perez
Categories: Mexican Recipes
Total time: 1 hours 10 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Yield: 8 servings
|8 cups water, divided|
|1 cup quick-cooking oats|
|1 cinnamon stick|
|½ cup white sugar|
|2 teaspoons vanilla extract|
- Combine 5 cups water, quick-cooking oats, and cinnamon stick in a blender; blend until combined, about 1 minute.
- Pour the oat mixture through a strainer, collecting the liquids in a pitcher and reserving the solids. Pour remaining water through the strainer containing the solids and into the pitcher. Add sugar and vanilla extract; refrigerate until chilled, about 1 hour.
Calories 90.9 calories, CarbohydrateContent 19.8 g, FatContent 0.7 g, FiberContent 1.2 g, ProteinContent 1.3 g, SaturatedFatContent 0.1 g, SodiumContent 7.9 mg, SugarContent 12.7 g
3-INGREDIENT BANANA OAT SMOOTHIE RECIPE BY TASTY
Provided by: Tiffany Lo
Yield: 1 serving
|½ cup rolled oats|
|1 cup milk, of choice|
- Add rolled oats to a blender and blend until the oats are the size of a fine crumb.
- Add the banana and milk and blend well.
- Pour in a glass.
Calories 528 calories, CarbohydrateContent 96 grams, FatContent 9 grams, FiberContent 11 grams, ProteinContent 18 grams, SugarContent 31 grams
How do you make oatmeal with Quick Cook oats?
Directions 1 Step 1#N#Combine 5 cups water, quick-cooking oats, and cinnamon stick in a blender; blend until combined, about 1 minute. 2 Step 2#N#Pour the oat mixture through a strainer, collecting the liquids in a pitcher and reserving the solids. Pour… More …
What the Heck is this blended oatmeal drink?
With Omega-3-rich hemp seeds, rolled oats, and a touch of cinnamon and sweetener, it’s a blank slate for your favorite spices, extracts, nuts and seeds. Vegan and FREE from refined sugar, gluten, and soy. So what the heck is this Blended Oatmeal Drink? It’s like oat milk but not strained. It’s like blended oatmeal but not cooked.
What are the ingredients in a bowl of oatmeal with milk?
Ingredients. 1 1/4 cup 20.25 g rolled oats. 2 3/4 cup 180 ml unsweetened vanilla almond milk (or other milk, more to liking) 3 1/3 cup 75.66 ml nonfat plain Greek yogurt (or other yogurt) 4 1 cup 100 g fresh fruit.
What do you put in your oatmeal cookie drink?
Top your drink off with an oatmeal cookie, brown sugar the rim, throw in a cinnamon stick or add a dollop of whipped cream. Just make sure to have fun with it! 1. Extra Merry Oatmeal Cookie Drink