KOREAN SPICY STIR-FRIED SQUID – ASIAN RECIPES AT HOME
This simple Korean spicy stir-fried squid recipe is packed with flavor, only utilizes a few Korean must-have pantry ingredients, easy to make,… sauce chili cone carne recettes.
Provided by: Asian Recipes At Home
Total time: 5 minutes
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
|1 medium-sized whole squid (about 14-16oz)2 tbsp red chili pepper flakes (Gochugaru)¾ tsp black pepper¾ tsp salt1 tsp fish sauce2 garlic cloves, minced4 stems of green onions½ tsp soy sauce1 tsp sesame seed oil½ tsp sesame seeds1 tbsp avocado oil|
- Cut squid in half lengthwise and remove cartilage inside the squid. Also, scrape the squid legs with the back of the knife and rinse squid with cold water.
- Cut squid into ½ inch wide pieces and set it aside.
- Now let’s make the sauce mixture. Combine the minced garlic, dry chili pepper flakes (gochugaru), black pepper, salt, fish sauce, soy sauce, sesame seed oil, and sesame seeds in a bowl. Tip: Set it aside and place within easy reach because it doesn’t take long for the squid to cook once it hits the hot pan.
- Prepare the green onions. Cut the green onions into 1” length sized pieces and set it aside for the last step.
- Turn on the stove and turn heat to high. Once the pan is heated, add avocado oil to the pan.
- Add squid to the pan and stir fry for 1 minute.
- Add the sauce mixture and stir fry for another minute. Turn off the stove and remove the pan from heat.
- Add green onions to pan and stir once.
- Serve and enjoy!
Calories 200, FatContent 20 grams